Thread
Printable Version

Grey's Anatomy Season 9-11 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 33#33 arksongbird80's post

it's funny how men and women see this situation differently

11x13 Staring at the End

It was about time they finally got around to do brain operation that was more complex that it's crazy but unwilling to ask for help from Derek is a bad move, her pride is going get the patient killed .

The Distance

This was major brain surgery and to be honest it turn out almost good but her losing her vision was sad but they got all the tumour out was impressive but getting stuck half way through was a surprise but trust webber to help her out with support.

Don't Dream It's Over

At least he had guts to face her at the end . Looking at promos it doesn't look promising

11x17 With or Without You

This series is so predictable i think it obvious she will follow him to Settle but i am glad Derek stop from cheating on his wife and willing to make it work but they are seriously running out of storyline

11x18 When I Grow Up

Asking mother of the cop to donate his organ to his killer was awful but bailey really pushing it was great despite the fact everyone had given up on him

11x20 One Flight Down

That was great misdirect in promo thinking it was Derek plane when it was just random plane but Webber seeing the plane crash was lucky as he managed to get them ready for it

11x21 How to Save a Life

If you have not watch this episode can you please stop reading now, This is spoiler review  

There has been a lots of angry comments regarding this episode because death of a major character is tough but kill him like that was cruel and so ironic. This character has been on the show from start 11 years is a long time and he is beloved character so the fact he saved 3 people from car crash was nice way to end his life but of all bad luck being transport to inadequate hospital with inexperience doctor was awful. He did deserved a better exit than that.

Medieth dealing with the situation was well done but I can't believe she had to give a teaching lecture to the doctor who killed her husband . She was very understanding about it but much more composted than I expected her to be consider she just lost her husband.

Reply 212#212 waterlilybarb's post

With the amount of posting i do i know it's easy to think none of my comment contains spoilers as i try my best to be vague in my comment but there was no way i could be vague about that character dying.  

Glad you appeciate it

Reply 211#211 arksongbird80's post

Trust me you won't be able to walk away because at some point in the future you hear something that will make you come back to the show

Reply 215#215 arksongbird80's post

I know how you feel i tried walk away from shows but i eventually end up catch up

[ Last edited by bala at 4-26-2015 09:02 ]

11x22 She's Leaving Home

I haven’t done a TV RANT for ages and this extended 90 minute episode deserve a rant because it really made me angry as a fan and looking at other fans, their reaction is the same as mine. What should have been a sad episode was belittled by only flashbacks which show a lack of respect for Derek Shepard not only that, the fact that they skip the funeral and move on during the 90 minutes was crazy. They didn't even spend 5 minutes for his funeral . It’s so hard not to swear on this bloody forum.

Please don't get me wrong this was classic Grey's anatomy episode if Derek hadn't died I would though this would been great episode but the fact they decided to extended episode focus Meredith not only running away but later to reveal she's pregnant with Derek child was crazy,

The best storyline was burn's patient case that was very sad. I am  glad April return unharmed.

Reply 219#219 shinny's post

It has a good run but i still don't think it needs any of original cast members for the show to continue just look at the last episode Meredith left for almost 1/2 the episode i didn't even miss her at all .

I would be happy if this would been final season but i have feeling Shonda Rhimes won't let this show die since this is her only hospital show out of 3 she's done and she too proud to end the show. As along ABC give her money she will continue.

Reply 221#221 shinny's post

She's Leaving Home would of made for a great series finale don't you think?

Reply 223#223 shinny's post

i actually thought it was season finale until i saw a promo for the next episode which look ridclous

Reply 226#226 shinny's post

Not surprised they introduce a bunch of new interns in this week episode

Reply 228#228 shinny's post

Think they trying do what ER did to last longer

Reply 230#230 arksongbird80's post

Couldn't afford casting 4 actress for one episode

Reply 232#232 arksongbird80's post

Do you still watch reign ?

Reply 234#234 arksongbird80's post

Must be nice watching torture scenes with her on Scandal  

Thread