Thread
Printable Version

Grey's Anatomy Season 9-11 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Go It Alone

Well a lot happened but Christina not winning the harper award was a surprised and i can't believe next week will be her final episode

Change of Heart

So it wasn't her final episode season finale will be her final episode but what crazy politics just because she worked for harper owned hospital she couldn't win the award meaning if she worked for another hospital that wasn't owned by the Harpers she would of on the award but i am not surprise she ran out at the end will be great to see what happens next.

We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

This would better episode if we didn't know Burke was going to appear but because he been gone a long time it really felt odd seeing him appear in this series because his voice has change a bit which is odd since he's also in The 100 where his voice sounds normal maybe he had a cold when they filmed it . I don't know

What an offer giving her hospital is one hell of a sorry present walking out on her

10x23 Everything I Try to Do, Nothing Seems to Turn Out

It was great to see Amelia back on the show now private practice ended a year back i am not surprised she came back to Grey's but with Sheppard leaving she certainly a good replacement. Webber firing one of intern was a surprise and he had good reason she really wasn't up to the job but i really feel sorry for her because she a nice person.

10x24 Fear (of the Unknown)

What a season finale with shopping mall accident which looked like terrorist attack but turnout to be just accident but a lot surprises with this being Yang last episode. I am going to miss her but i am glad she got a good exit storyline . She deserved that after being on the show for 10 years

Reply 70#70 codebreaker's post

Yes but it was distracting but intern trying not to laugh was challenging but i am glad they found a solution to the problem and her husband reaction was great

Reply 73#73 codebreaker's post

Yes i forgot to mention that that was a nice surprise it nice when they don't leak spoilers in the promo so it look like we are going new actors and Webber finding out about his daughter with Ellis was nice surprise as well.

11x01 I Must Have Lost It On the Wind"

There is something about this show when you watch it you feel like your catching up with an old friend . Kicking Alex's girlfriend out of the bed so that they could have friendly chat was priceless . Oh great another sister drama for Meredith and so glad Derek decided to stay even through she mad at him he made the right call.

I have to say getting lucky in the parking lot was nice but having a hospital gunei fall on you while your getting lucky is just bad timing but the girlfriend was good spot shaving off her head and than almost stoke out was scary so glad she was alright.

11x02 Puzzle with a Missing Piece

Maggie was narrating this episode and we got to know her if you thought bad impression she made in first episode was bad enough this one she really put her foot in her mouth.

11x03 Got to Be Real

This is getting too soapish for my liking we get you came here find out about your mother family and now you know please get back medical storyline please

11x04 Only Mama Knows

This getting a bit tiresome at least Sheppard reaction was best he was only one happy and bailey thinking Webber did his own daughter was priceless

11x05 Crime and Punishment

I hate when they do these type of episode because you knew big shock was going to happen as soon as they suggested separation i saw what was coming but both changing viewpoints by the end was a surprise.

Reply 14#14 arksongbird80's post

We kind of knew the relationship was over 2 seasons ago

Don't Let's Start

Nice to have an episode 1 day early .

Derek trying get a family dinner going was never going to be easy with Meredith but them getting busy in shower while guest were waiting outside was amusing. Bailey taking her health seriously after seeing a patient stomach cancer who died was A wake up call.

[ Last edited by bala at 11-6-2014 17:59 ]

Can We Start Again, Please?

That what i call a bad day for Amelia having someone from her support group call her out in front of everyone in hospital about what happened in 'Private Practice' with her and so much for her trying to get a fresh start in Seattle. Derek finally admitting he's not happy to her was great but he really should be talking to his wife not his sister . Those flashback were kind of annoying . I am glad Derek finally told them his sister was capable of being him .

11x08 Risk

A lot of things happened in this episode but i should known something bad was going kapner baby i mean this tv show after all but that just awful . It does look like Medieth and Derek marriage is over by what happened in the end .

Where Do We Go From Her

This was great returning episode with all characters in difficult places i can't believe this show has been on for 11 years that's amazing and it doesn't ever get boring it really feel like we watch all character gone through a lot and look like it isn't getting easier and cases certainly make you think. Was mother on trying kill her kids while drive off the roads because she was very tired it made you think but finding out medical condition was great.

11x10 "The Bed's Too Big Without You"

April and Avery find out what wrong with the baby and it was bad news

11x11 All I Could Do Was Cry"

Seeing all character go chapel and prey for them was nice

11x12 The Great Pretender

Medieth admitting she doesn't want to be married was a sad revelation but spending 3 day in a hotel room by herself looked like she found some fun .

Thread