Thread
Printable Version

Grey's Anatomy Season 9-11 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Idle Hands

Well everyone wanting to use new medical toy but couldn't until the end was amusing.

Reply 82#82 codebreaker's post

Yes but the fact that it took some time to find out the test to get false positive is alarming so glad it was computerised otherwise the child would died.

Reply 88#88 codebreaker's post

Well this is what happens when people play tug of war with razorwire

Reply 90#90 arksongbird80's post

Trust me there dumb thing if you ever A&E show you stupid things people do

ps: i am glad it was discovered to be faulty gloves but Bailey having a go with Webber was harsh

Reply 97#97 codebreaker's post

Yeah i wasn't thrilled with it this show so many of these type season finale but it was good. After so many season nothing really surprises me

Grey's Anatomy 10x01 Exclusive Sneak Peek "Seal Our Fate"

Seal Our Fate (1)

Well nice returning episode if the ER wasn't understaffed having mudslide victims come in was tricky.

So much happened in both these episode i really trying not ruin it by mentioning what happend but i don't know why this show keep hooking me every season. We know first few episode are going to be good but rest of the episode are just going average and last 2 episode will set up another cliffhanger   

Rest of this season is focus on Callie and arzonia relationship, Owen and Christina , Merdith and Derek so it going turn soap drama than hospital drama.

Seal Our Fate (2)

Well even i was surprised how Webber survived i actually thought he was a goner but i can't believe it and it was all thanks Bailey and Merdieth giving permission exploration surgery.

The interns really need to be focus of this series because they really need to be able to take over if this series is going to last another few more seasons. You would think some of the main cast would want to move on it's been 10 years and it's a stable job but i would think they would get getting fed up and might want to do movies?.

Granted looking Katrine success no wonder they don't risk it.

10x04 Puttin' on the Ritz

How did i know they would be an accident at the Gala but showing investors what they do was amazing way to see what their money would be used for.

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

I figured that out when he told story about peanut butter he had done that but fact that Stephanie believe him was priceless . What rotten luck being spare parts for your sister . That's no life

Map Of You

You got to feel sorry for the couple when they were told that tumour in heart was inoperable and will result in his death so the couple decided enjoy last few years and got into debt thinking life insurance will cover all expense and than Christina saving his life using new technique means now their is no way they can pay off the debt   .

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

It was good attempt at a Halloween episode but that poor girl being scared to death was a close call

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

Well she really wasn't in the mood to listen anyone but i had a feeling they take over the printer at the end but start with a folk wasn't a good idea.

Get Up, Stand Up

Seriously i got to feel sorry for April trying her best to get her wedding on track with everyone problems and than finally get to the Alter and having Jackson declare his love for her has to be the such cliché cliffhanger . I am hugely disappointed but  in fact i thought the cliffhanger should been the PTSD Intern who killed Alex's dad . That was second cliffhanger but major one was ridiculous i really feel sorry for April she gave many chances and it would be a mistake if she run off with him

Take It Back

Well after previous episode this was good returning episodes but no relationship between employees new policy is going cause so many problem and Avery and April secreting getting married was nice twist because we assume nothing happened

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

Man how did i forget to comment last few episode i have really fell behind posting trying to catch up today . The fake break up was amusing but we kind of knew it was fake

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

Yes it was sad but seeing their own doctor with one was great way for the parents to see how it wouldn't effect her life as much as they think it will.

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

Well the look on his face when he saw it in the jar was priceless

Reply 48#48 codebreaker's post

Yeah this was most amazing episode of how one event could have several possible outcome but 3rd outcome was nice surprise with Jackson not hurting his hand.

You Be Illin'

This was funny episode doctor being sick which is unusual you never hospital episode where doctor fall in sick but Meredith doing her husband presentation was great gift to her husband she did say she could do it but to actually do it was nice.

Thread