Thread
Printable Version

Grey's Anatomy Season 9-11 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 9#9 bala's post

I agree bala.  BIG disappointment that the rescue was glossed over.  BLAH  I wanted to see that too.

I thought arizonia died or something and come to find out she's at home feeling sorry for herself.  Callie is holding it together with a thought and a prayer and she's in bed.  Wounded warriors come home all the time and figure out way to go forward.  

I feel bad for christina.  She's not fitting in.  She's unhappy and to boot she can't leave.  I can understand their fear.  It's certainly rational.  Karev staying was predictable.  

The interns will bulk up!  It will take time.  A plane crash, some deaths and stuff!  WOW learn what's going on in your workplace.  That would probably help.!!!  

Mark    
Lexie
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 15#15 bala's post

I found the whole episode rather redundant.  We knew or could surmise what happened.  Obviously some of the stories filled in some answers but not enough to be worth the whole episode.  

Christina- not surprised
Arizona - known
Mark - unnecessary
Meredith- known
Derek- known
Lexie- unnecessary

Stupid episode

Reply 17#17 bala's post

lets get back to grey's as it should be!!!

Reply 61#61 codebreaker's post

This was greats. Glad that Arizona finally got on board.   I feel bad for Hunt tho.   He'll be okay.   

Kepners big reveal in the apt was great.   Glad age has a fella! Ha

Reply 64#64 bala's post

"Kiss me now baby, I just bought you a Hospital"!  

LOL

Transplant wasteland

Wow what a powerful episode.   

Glad Karev is in the race for the girl!

Reply 89#89 bala's post

How stupid to play tug of war with a clothes line.  Dumb

Do you believe in magic

Karev is about to bring all sorta of "rain" down on the head of that ped's doctor.   I would pay to see that fight!   Awesome

Poor bailey

Reply 10#10 bala's post

I was glad we didn't rehash all of Callie's and Arizona's problem.  Lucky us that's next weeks topic.   What happened to Kepner and has anyone noticed that the interns don't really Compete any more?

After 11 seasons, what do you expect.

Reply 13#13 bala's post

So glad they are separating!!   Arizona is not excelling in her fellowship. hmmm

Reply 28#28 bala's post

I loved how the characters each tried to show support through prayer and a candle.  It was a powerful episode and very sad.  

Reply 32#32 bala's post

I don't think she said she didn't want to be married.  I thought she said she doesnf want to see him right now.   She needs space.  She put the post it back on the wall.  A women wanting out would have trashed it.

Reply 210#210 bala's post

Through the years Meredith has proven she doesn't deal with her emotions well.  It will take her awhile before she even understands the depth of her grief.  I agree with you about his exit.  It was Lazy and lame.  Saving the people were awesome but a semi truck going...How fast on the heals of a cleaned area after another accident??  Going to a hospital that doesn't deal with traumas?   It's either a great way to introduce new characters or it was just LAZY.  I hope Meredith wants to "adopt" the lame hospital and giving it some teaching.   

I can now in good conscience, walk away from Grey's.  I need to cut some of my shows next year and this will be a great ending.  

Reply 214#214 bala's post

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!  I refuse.  I have a bunch of Shows I want to walk away from.   That would make a great thread.....,

Reply 229#229 bala's post

We haven't seen interns in quite awhile.  I was wondering if they stopped having them.  It's a great way to see the show from the other perspective.  Karev, Meredith and kepner are all residence now.  Do you remember when it was Meredith and Derek.  Now it's new intern and Meredith.  I like the new balance.   I DID NOT like that Amelia blew up and had a fit that she wasn't included in a wife's decision.  Didn't Derek have 5 sisters.  Why are we only seeing 1.  Blew right past the funeral his family and Meredith's birth.   That was a crap shot shonda but I understand she didn't want to dwell. I'm thinking she's trying to set it up for next season??

BAHHHHH  

Reply 231#231 bala's post

Ya know Bala, You're prob right.  

FYI:  Love your Icon  

Reply 233#233 bala's post

Yeah.  My grandmother and I watch it along with Scandal and Blacklist on Thurs.  

Reply 235#235 bala's post

She closes her eyes or tells the tv to "Shoot someone"

Thread