Thread
Printable Version

Grey's Anatomy Season 9-11 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 73#73 codebreaker's post

Yes i forgot to mention that that was a nice surprise it nice when they don't leak spoilers in the promo so it look like we are going new actors and Webber finding out about his daughter with Ellis was nice surprise as well.

Grey's Anatomy Season 11 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 11 Premieres September 25, 2014

Discuss Anything About Season 11 Here

11x01 I Must Have Lost It On the Wind"

There is something about this show when you watch it you feel like your catching up with an old friend . Kicking Alex's girlfriend out of the bed so that they could have friendly chat was priceless . Oh great another sister drama for Meredith and so glad Derek decided to stay even through she mad at him he made the right call.

I have to say getting lucky in the parking lot was nice but having a hospital gunei fall on you while your getting lucky is just bad timing but the girlfriend was good spot shaving off her head and than almost stoke out was scary so glad she was alright.

11x02 Puzzle with a Missing Piece

Maggie was narrating this episode and we got to know her if you thought bad impression she made in first episode was bad enough this one she really put her foot in her mouth.

11x03 Got to Be Real

This is getting too soapish for my liking we get you came here find out about your mother family and now you know please get back medical storyline please

11x04 Only Mama Knows

This getting a bit tiresome at least Sheppard reaction was best he was only one happy and bailey thinking Webber did his own daughter was priceless

Reply 10#10 bala's post

I was glad we didn't rehash all of Callie's and Arizona's problem.  Lucky us that's next weeks topic.   What happened to Kepner and has anyone noticed that the interns don't really Compete any more?

After 11 seasons, what do you expect.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

11x05 Crime and Punishment

I hate when they do these type of episode because you knew big shock was going to happen as soon as they suggested separation i saw what was coming but both changing viewpoints by the end was a surprise.

Reply 13#13 bala's post

So glad they are separating!!   Arizona is not excelling in her fellowship. hmmm
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 14#14 arksongbird80's post

We kind of knew the relationship was over 2 seasons ago

Don't Let's Start

Nice to have an episode 1 day early .

Derek trying get a family dinner going was never going to be easy with Meredith but them getting busy in shower while guest were waiting outside was amusing. Bailey taking her health seriously after seeing a patient stomach cancer who died was A wake up call.

[ Last edited by bala at 11-6-2014 17:59 ]

Can We Start Again, Please?

That what i call a bad day for Amelia having someone from her support group call her out in front of everyone in hospital about what happened in 'Private Practice' with her and so much for her trying to get a fresh start in Seattle. Derek finally admitting he's not happy to her was great but he really should be talking to his wife not his sister . Those flashback were kind of annoying . I am glad Derek finally told them his sister was capable of being him .

Thread