Thread
Printable Version

Grey's Anatomy Season 9-11 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

You Be Illin'

This was funny episode doctor being sick which is unusual you never hospital episode where doctor fall in sick but Meredith doing her husband presentation was great gift to her husband she did say she could do it but to actually do it was nice.

Go It Alone

Well a lot happened but Christina not winning the harper award was a surprised and i can't believe next week will be her final episode

Change of Heart

So it wasn't her final episode season finale will be her final episode but what crazy politics just because she worked for harper owned hospital she couldn't win the award meaning if she worked for another hospital that wasn't owned by the Harpers she would of on the award but i am not surprise she ran out at the end will be great to see what happens next.

We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

This would better episode if we didn't know Burke was going to appear but because he been gone a long time it really felt odd seeing him appear in this series because his voice has change a bit which is odd since he's also in The 100 where his voice sounds normal maybe he had a cold when they filmed it . I don't know

What an offer giving her hospital is one hell of a sorry present walking out on her

10x18 You Be Illin’

Showing how easy germs spread after a child sneezed on Arizona was interesting as you would expect doctors to be more careful than the patients and Derek not being well enough to deliver his important speech turned out great thanks to Meredith

10x19 I’m Winning

So much for Cristina not wanting fuss after being nominated for a Harper Avery award and Bailey being jealous was surprising but trying to save the young boy without an immune system was interesting, Jackson spending $25,000 to get the organ delivered was incredible

10x20 Go It Alone

April and Jackson facing a marital crisis was surprising and Meredith helping Cristina to prepare her speech in case she does win an award would of been nice if she won and talk about a family having rotten luck with their three children needing transplants

10x21 Change of Heart

Nominating Cristina for an award she could never win seemed cruel and asking the family to choose which of their children gets the heart was insensitive but loosing one was tragic

10x22 We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

April being pregnant should of been great but the timing with them having marital problems was unfortunate, Derek and Amelia work together on the conjoined twins was interesting as they had pick one to survive if things went wrong, Stephanie finding out the truth about Bailey was surprising as she went against the parents wishes on her bubble boy case

10x23 Everything I Try to Do, Nothing Seems to Turn Out

It was great to see Amelia back on the show now private practice ended a year back i am not surprised she came back to Grey's but with Sheppard leaving she certainly a good replacement. Webber firing one of intern was a surprise and he had good reason she really wasn't up to the job but i really feel sorry for her because she a nice person.

10x24 Fear (of the Unknown)

What a season finale with shopping mall accident which looked like terrorist attack but turnout to be just accident but a lot surprises with this being Yang last episode. I am going to miss her but i am glad she got a good exit storyline . She deserved that after being on the show for 10 years

Reply 68#68 bala's post

The cancer patient loosing her job because of her flatulence problem was crazy but amusing at the same time and Stephanie taking the fall for Bailey was incredible

Reply 70#70 codebreaker's post

Yes but it was distracting but intern trying not to laugh was challenging but i am glad they found a solution to the problem and her husband reaction was great

Reply 71#71 bala's post

The bionic butt hole was amusing and her husbands reaction was priceless

Reply 69#69 bala's post

I knew this was Cristina's last episode but going to the mall to get a phone charger would of been a tragic way to leave but glad she left for a better job and taking her intern was a surprise

Thread