Thread
Printable Version

Grey's Anatomy Season 9-11 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 220#220 bala's post

I agree, I think if I knew it was the last season I'd stay watching it.

Reply 221#221 shinny's post

She's Leaving Home would of made for a great series finale don't you think?

Reply 222#222 bala's post

Yeah, it really felt like a series finale. That's why I'm kinda happy to leave it there now.

Reply 223#223 shinny's post

i actually thought it was season finale until i saw a promo for the next episode which look ridclous

Grey’s Anatomy: ABC Series Renewed for Season 12

Not sure this was a good idea. They should have let it end this season. Grey’s Anatomy: ABC Series Renewed for Season 12

Reply 226#226 shinny's post

Not surprised they introduce a bunch of new interns in this week episode

Reply 227#227 bala's post

I haven't watched this weeks yet, but I heard it was like a reset button switched on!

Reply 228#228 shinny's post

Think they trying do what ER did to last longer

Reply 229#229 bala's post

We haven't seen interns in quite awhile.  I was wondering if they stopped having them.  It's a great way to see the show from the other perspective.  Karev, Meredith and kepner are all residence now.  Do you remember when it was Meredith and Derek.  Now it's new intern and Meredith.  I like the new balance.   I DID NOT like that Amelia blew up and had a fit that she wasn't included in a wife's decision.  Didn't Derek have 5 sisters.  Why are we only seeing 1.  Blew right past the funeral his family and Meredith's birth.   That was a crap shot shonda but I understand she didn't want to dwell. I'm thinking she's trying to set it up for next season??

BAHHHHH  
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 230#230 arksongbird80's post

Couldn't afford casting 4 actress for one episode

Reply 231#231 bala's post

Ya know Bala, You're prob right.  

FYI:  Love your Icon  

Reply 232#232 arksongbird80's post

Do you still watch reign ?

Reply 233#233 bala's post

Yeah.  My grandmother and I watch it along with Scandal and Blacklist on Thurs.  

Reply 234#234 arksongbird80's post

Must be nice watching torture scenes with her on Scandal  

Reply 235#235 bala's post

She closes her eyes or tells the tv to "Shoot someone"

11x24 You're My Home

Not a great season finale as there really wasn't any cliffhangers i am just glad Medeith got Richard and Avery mother to sort out their difference and get married but bailey thinking she was the best person for chief should be interesting as i have feeling there will probably cast another actor to be chief and so many names comes to mind so it will be interesting to see who they cast as new chief ..

12x01 Sledgehammer

It's episode like these keep me watching these series pair of teenager who are gay decide to commit suicide by standing in-front of a train because their parents wouldn't let them to be with each other and emotions run high when parents come to the hospital but trust both father to sort it out

Thread