Thread
Printable Version

Grey's Anatomy Season 9-11 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Get Up, Stand Up

Seriously i got to feel sorry for April trying her best to get her wedding on track with everyone problems and than finally get to the Alter and having Jackson declare his love for her has to be the such cliché cliffhanger . I am hugely disappointed but  in fact i thought the cliffhanger should been the PTSD Intern who killed Alex's dad . That was second cliffhanger but major one was ridiculous i really feel sorry for April she gave many chances and it would be a mistake if she run off with him

10x11 Man on the Moon

April’s sisters being fired as bridesmaids was a surprise but the were hard work and Alex's dad returning was interesting but his violent out break should of been expected as he was going cold turkey

10x12 Get Up, Stand Up

The banter between the patient and his wife before surgery was amusing but what a shame there were complications and I cant believe Shane put himself in such a risky situation with Alex's dad, Derek getting a phone call from the President was awesome and what a time to announce his feelings for April

Take It Back

Well after previous episode this was good returning episodes but no relationship between employees new policy is going cause so many problem and Avery and April secreting getting married was nice twist because we assume nothing happened

10x13 Take It Back

Alex lying about his dad being dead was an evil way to get them to the hospital and the fact he still had the guitar they thought he sold was a surprise and what a way for the girl to get revenge for the way they have been treated but the new no relationship policy should make thinks interesting

10x14 You’ve Got to Hide Your Love Away

The nonfraternization policy being issued to all hospital staff was bound to upset some as it now makes their current relationships in jeopardy but the fake breakup was awesome

10x15 Throwing It All Away

That must be a first when a live kidney donor wanted his kidney back when the recipient was dying and the young girl wanting a double amputation to stop the pain was tragic but probable the right thing to do

10x16 We Gotta Get Out Of This Place

Richard inadvertently talking the patient out of the rare surgery was amusing but at leased he managed to change his mind and who would of thought April marrying Jackson would cause so much trouble for his mother

10x17 Do You Know?

Cristina asking Jason to decide whether he live or die was sad considering she had just repaired his heart but her envisioning two different scenarios for her life was fascinating

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

Man how did i forget to comment last few episode i have really fell behind posting trying to catch up today . The fake break up was amusing but we kind of knew it was fake

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

Yes it was sad but seeing their own doctor with one was great way for the parents to see how it wouldn't effect her life as much as they think it will.

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

Well the look on his face when he saw it in the jar was priceless

Reply 48#48 codebreaker's post

Yeah this was most amazing episode of how one event could have several possible outcome but 3rd outcome was nice surprise with Jackson not hurting his hand.

Thread