Thread
Printable Version

Grey's Anatomy Season 9-11 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

11x08 Risk

A lot of things happened in this episode but i should known something bad was going kapner baby i mean this tv show after all but that just awful . It does look like Medieth and Derek marriage is over by what happened in the end .

Where Do We Go From Her

This was great returning episode with all characters in difficult places i can't believe this show has been on for 11 years that's amazing and it doesn't ever get boring it really feel like we watch all character gone through a lot and look like it isn't getting easier and cases certainly make you think. Was mother on trying kill her kids while drive off the roads because she was very tired it made you think but finding out medical condition was great.

11x10 "The Bed's Too Big Without You"

April and Avery find out what wrong with the baby and it was bad news

11x11 All I Could Do Was Cry"

Seeing all character go chapel and prey for them was nice

Reply 28#28 bala's post

I loved how the characters each tried to show support through prayer and a candle.  It was a powerful episode and very sad.  
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

It was a lovely episode. Very poignant.

11x12 The Great Pretender

Medieth admitting she doesn't want to be married was a sad revelation but spending 3 day in a hotel room by herself looked like she found some fun .

Reply 32#32 bala's post

I don't think she said she didn't want to be married.  I thought she said she doesnf want to see him right now.   She needs space.  She put the post it back on the wall.  A women wanting out would have trashed it.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 33#33 arksongbird80's post

it's funny how men and women see this situation differently

11x13 Staring at the End

It was about time they finally got around to do brain operation that was more complex that it's crazy but unwilling to ask for help from Derek is a bad move, her pride is going get the patient killed .

The Distance

This was major brain surgery and to be honest it turn out almost good but her losing her vision was sad but they got all the tumour out was impressive but getting stuck half way through was a surprise but trust webber to help her out with support.

Thread