Thread
Printable Version

Misfits Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

4x05 Episode 5

Finn tracking down his real father only to discover he is close to death was sad but his half sister using her powers to keep him alive was interesting

4x06 Episode 6

The gang going to a all night house party was interesting as the gang had the number of sexual partners written on their heads but Rudy leaving to take Finn to a wake to get laid was I thought was crazy, Nadine running away like Cinderella was bizarre and being stalked by a mysterious killer rabbit was creepy but the missing penis was priceless

4x07 Episode 7

The new girl, Abby was unlucky when the girl in the toilet used her power to transfer her baby into her and it looks like things were looking up when Nadine turned up but doing another runner was predictable as this time we find out she's a Nun

4x08 Episode 8

Rudy's passion for Nadine was short lived when she sacrificed herself to save the others and Alex needing a transplant is bound to have a new power with it in the next season

5x01 Episode 1

I was right about Alex finding out that he has acquired a strange new superpower after his transplant but being in his cock was amusing and that was a close call for Finn the first time with the Scouts but not so lucky in the toilet, going mad after being possessed was predictable and Jess should of guest it was a set up

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

I don't know what happened to Finn can be called a close call, sure there was some pain there   Kinda funny that Alex says he is going to do good with his c*ck.  Love the turtle being there, and to see the video game guy back is interesting, hopefully he can separate reality from his power vision
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Series 5, Episode 2

Have to admit, I am liking this series better than the 4th.  though it still doesn't compare to the 1st.  I was hoping at the end that Rudy would have brought Rudy 2 to meet the family after all.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 46#46 sanggye's post

If Rudy thinking he found out his dad was having an affair wasn't bad enough but the fact he's also split into two from the storm made sense

5x03 Episode 3

Abby finding out she was Laura's imaginary friend was a surprising twist but what a shame it spoilt their friendship but killing their childhood scary monster was great and Finn thinking he caused the death of another probation worker was surprising

5x04 Episode 4

The old man who ends up being Rudy Two was a surprise as they had no idea why he had aged and the gay guy keep disappearing into the closet was amusing but suggesting Alex takes his power away was priceless

5x05 Episode 5

What was Rudy thinking taking a video of Jess on the toilet and to make things worse he accidentally sent it to everyone and trust Finn's rotten luck with the girl as she goes to some extreme lengths to be with him

Thread