Thread
Printable Version

Misfits Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x04 Episode 4

The old Jewish man wanting to use time-rewind super-power to kill Hitler was bizarre but when Hitler finds the device they find themselves in an alternate world where the Nazis have managed to conquer the United Kingdom but shooting Curtis was a shock but Kelly saving the day was an amusing end

3x05 Episode 5

Kelly getting trapped in Jen's body, a coma victim while doing community service at the local hospital and Jen is in Kelly's body makes out with Dom was different but finding out they were going to switch the life support off while they had swapped bodies made the gang steal the body was crazy and Curtis almost getting caught with his had down his trousers was amusing

3x06 Episode 6

Rudy's drunken one-night-stand with Leia had disastrous consequences but he got what most men deserve for lying to the girl and I'm not surprised that Curtis's gender-swap power's are acting strange because he is pregnant and his new power looks interesting

3x07 Episode 7

Seth bring his dead ex-girlfriend, Shannon back to life was interesting until Curtis brought the cat back to life and seen the aftermath of what he has done but not being able to kill the cat after all the probation worker they have killed was amusing and you just knew when the cat it would go for the cheerleaders but what a blood bath and still forgetting to kill the cat which was priceless

3x08 Episode 8

The quick flash back at the start covering all seasons was interesting and the fake medium with a superpower bringing a few familiar faces from their past back to life which was awesome considering how many they killed but who would of thought they could have sex with a ghost and Alisha dying was a surprise until Simon changed his power to turn back time to were it all started in season one

This has now been added to the Flash site

What happened to Misfits?
I just finished watching the first 2 seasons and now the entire show appears to have vanished.

Reply 27#27 anja22's post

You did well to watch that much considering i notice it had been removed on the 17th

Misfits

I noticed that series 1 of Misfits has been added back onto the Flash site - does that mean that series 2 and 3 will be added back on as well?

Reply 29#29 anja22's post

Well spotted and i would think the rest will return at some time

Misfits Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Ok, saw the about guide and topic under comedy, I am going to put a new one here.  If there is another topic someone I am unable to find it.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

1x01

Well another normals become superheros show, finally got around to it.  Like that they all are not good upstanding citizens, going to be interesting I think.  not the greatest, but not horrible either.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

1x02

Well it seems like that the kids are not the only ones who got hit and have weird things.  The whole old woman/ young woman thing was both funny and scary.

1x03

Well Simon seems to be not only the invisible one, but also the one who has a bit of smarts

1x04

Trying to change history doesn't work out all that well usually.  Sally has some bit of proof, wonder where it is going to go?

1x05

Well Sally found out and paid the price, a  shame, but also she did toy with his emotions

Reply 6#6 sanggye's post

Did you not see the other thread for this

http://www.friendvista.com/forum ... id=11176&page=1

1x06

It looks like Nathan is immortal, who would have thought, but what is going to happen as he is buried

2x01

Well they killed another one, oops, no they didn't... Shapechanging is kind of girl

2x02

A brother and a side power, the pills had a weird effect

Thread