Thread
Printable Version

Question ... City Homicide?

Question ... City Homicide?

I may be crazy, but I remember watching the Australian show 'City Homicide' on VIPTV some time back (about a year or so?). I know the show was cancelled; but I've just realized there were 6 or 7 seasons of it. I was going to go back and watch them but the show is no longer in the show list. What happened to it? I'm in the US and apparently the only DVDs of the series I can find are not playable on US DVD players or computers. There seems to be nowhere else to find the show and watch it. Very frustrating. Just wondering if the show could be put back up since I see it was removed. Thanks for your time.

Reply 1#1 highlandergirl's post

You are not crazy. The show is on the RealPlayer site - here is a link, but was not included on the Flash site. Many of the episodes had errors, and some shows are harder to gain access to reliable sources. I believe Australian programs are among the more difficult. There is currently no plan to include it on the Flash site because of those reasons, but while the RP site is still up, you are welcome to view it there. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful, but hope that helps you a bit.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thank you! I appreciate the link and knowing that I am not crazy!

Thread