Thread
Printable Version

Major Crimes Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x14 All In

The boys finding more than golf balls in the lake was a little predictable but the second boy screaming after giving the first boy a hard time was amusing and what karma that the wife got caught before her husbands investment came in

2x15 Curve Ball

Provenza buying the unfortunate guy using the victims credit card sons present was nice and recognising the missing kid because he pitched with both arms would of normally been great but costing him his life was tragic

2x16 Risk Assessment

As soon i saw college guys carrying rug back into their dorm i knew it had a dead body in it but finding who murdered him was predictable it obvious to me the mother who shouting too much was the killer . .

Reply 81#81 bala's post

The dead body in the rolled up carpet was so predictable but being the son of congressman was bound to make things more difficult and the dog identifying the killer was great

2x17 Year-End Blowout

Well the victim should of seen that coming considering he just fired 25 staff at Christmas but the fact he had never driven the motor was a surprise and Rusty failing his test was amusing

Reply 83#83 codebreaker's post

Yes but at least they managed to scare him but who would thought the bomb was result of his wife asking them to audit the book and wasn't related to firing 25 staff.

2x18 Return to Sender Part 1

Asking the victim to put the money back in the plastic bag should of been a warning and the fact the settee he was sitting on was covered in plastic did look suspicious, Rusty and the others all being conned by the chess playing suspect was surprising and telling him his travel route was unbelievable

Reply 85#85 codebreaker's post

I know i can't believe Rusty was so gullible

2x19 Return to Sender Part 2

The team going head to head with Linda was interesting but it was obvious she was holding something back about the killers mother and the fact there was another six names on the list made it worrying for Rusty's sake but the way Rusty got the letters admitted into evidence was priceless and what a great shot from Provenza

Reply 87#87 codebreaker's post

Yes that was some quick thinking on his part and provenza shot was impressive even Sharon couldn't believe it

3x01 Flight Risk

What a great returning episode again blow us right out missing person turning murder

Personal Day

Wow finding out he was innocent after spending 17 years in prison was sad and finding out who really killed her being protect witness against him was awful.

Frozen Asssets

Whenever Provenza and Flint are together they can't help get involved most ridclous situation . Trying to protect the police fund the dead women left the department was tricky

Do Not Disturb

Well Rusty telling his therapist about a case about diplomat daughter who has a controlling father who beat her but i am glad she can stay in US as a material witness instead of being sent back. .

Rusty trying to decide whether tell the team whether he's gay was interesting decision   .

Jane Doe

What sad day when they couldn't identify the person name because she was homeless and what a moron confessing to killing her and dumping in garbage just because he wanted show her he's the man .

Two Options

A lot things happened in this episode but new cop lawyer was rather slow picking up on hints about her not having children   . Poor sanaz not able to take the shot because of all complaints against which cost him get shot . I like his idea stealing ice cream van as a distraction.

Cutting Loose

When Luke Perry is given good material he really become an excellent actor which is shame consider he doesn't get many opportunity to do such a great performance in this episode. Getting suspect to confess and tell where evidence was hiding  was priceless .

Zoo Story

I can't believe Rusty mother asked him to do but Sharon making her pay was great and that undercover cop did fantastic job considering she had no back up and was able to handle the situation better than most cop would of i really hope she will join the team if next spin-off get under-way.

Thread