Thread
Printable Version

Major Crimes Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Boys Will Be Boys

This was quite similar case as Rookie blue storyline last week but this time ending with murder i liked that it wasn't the mother but to do that to your own sister/brother was disturbing. I am glad other boy is going prison for what he film in Girls bathroom.

2x06 Boys Will Be Boys

Lewis going to prison for pulling Michelle's trousers was great as he was a to arrogant and lets hope he's put on the sexual register for life, Matt attacking Lewis in the police station knowing he killed his brother was a clever way to try and throw suspicion on Lewis butt Matt saying Michelle didn't run like a girl was cold

Rules of Engagement

That drive by shooting was tragic killing those innocent people but what kind of guy would give dead women ring to his new wife but i did like the twist that guy replace them fake stone was priceless.

What was she thinking asking her ex husband to represent the suspect certainly got tricky

2x07 Rules of Engagement

As soon as this started at the gas station I knew it would involve a drive by shooting but tragic that innocent lives were lost, Rios and Sanchez butting heads was interesting but the guys all having his back was great and Rusty being worried about meeting Kris' parents was understandable

The Deep End

Due to some circumstance on viptv site i was able catch last 4 minutes of this episode on king & maxwell which lead to intresting discussion in my head of whether i should watch the episode knowing how it ended i decided i might as well watch it and it's a good thing because that video victim made was heartbreaking very emotional   .

2x08 The Deep End

Rusty being worried about Chris's mother visiting Sharon was understandable and what a tragedy the victim was sexually abused by his swim coach years before being killed by the same guy and what his father did was a double tragedy as he will probable spend the rest of his life behind bars

There's No Place Like Home

Well never be fooled by old people but those confession in the courtroom were priceless

Provenza having wear those awful glasses to pass his shooting exam was amusing.

2x09 There's No Place Like Home

The pensioners at the complex nicknamed La Shangri-la did tell a tall tail and Provenza using Vera's glass to pass the firearms training was amusing

Reply 63#63 codebreaker's post

There something that been bothering me about firearms test - I thought you are not allowed to wear glasses for shooting i never seen any cop show where cop is wearing glasses to shoot the gun. it's my understanding person must 20/20 vision to fire a weapon if they are a cop?.

Reply 64#64 bala's post

With so many people wearing contact lenses you would never know

Backfire

Wow the judge really didn't like the deal but finding out FBI agent put the victim in harms way was sad. Rusty finally coming clean to his friend was bound to cause her to be uncomfortable.

2x10 Backfire

Fare play to the judge for rejecting the ludicrous offer after the 19-year-old was pushed from a moving car and Rusty had every right to be worried considering the dead girl was supposed to be under the FBI's protection but how they got their confession was impressive

2x11 Poster Boy

Emma still felling sick at the sight of dead bodies is a little amusing and what a tragedy the new bulletin caused him to kill his third victim but killing himself I seen coming

Reply 69#69 codebreaker's post

I have to say this guy was right nutjob i mean talk to his grandmother while living in murder victum house was rather cruel.

Pick Your Poison

Well the boyfriend kill those boys because she was having an affair with the student was sad   but getting brother to choose who to defend was easy choice . Rusty thinking of becoming bait for capture man who writing letter is very risky .

Jailbait

Well of all people it was his father who murder him because he didn't want his son to embarrassed his family again

2x12 Pick Your Poison

Rusty figuring out his option three which wasn't on the table was amusing and what a tragedy that having an affair with the under-age boy would lead to her husband committing murder

2x13 Jailbait

Dr. Joe evaluating Rusty over a game of chess was interesting and the father saying the girl in the photo was in his sons room being his downfall for killing him was lucky but the girls face when her mother attached her father was unexpected

All In

Ok i have to say hiding 500K in poker chip was interesting way to hide the cash but the fact she left them in plain sight was even more priceless because anyone could of overlooked them as regular poker chips and than finding out there were rich but murderer will go to jail was just bad karma.

Curve Ball

Whenever Provenza and Fin going anywhere they always seem to end up finding a case but it leading to a missing child case was a nice twist

Thread