80 1234
Thread
Printable Version

Beauty and the Beast (2012) Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x20 Ever After

Even in witness protection Kat can't help being a cop causing them to get kicked out

Operation Fake Date

Well what bad luck Gabe overhead Kat talking about their fake date all because they mix up the cake and look like Gabe is now a beast and what a frame job again Vincent after being exonerated  .

Reply 167#167 codebreaker's post

Well maybe her father is right love was what made him not loose control . If this get a 3rd season i have an idea where going with this working for a secret organisation -this show need a reboot to keep it refresh if it worked in unforgettable and the Mentalist it could work for this.

3x01 Beast of Wall Street

So much for them trying lead an normal life they really can't escape beast

3x02 Primal Fear

Vincent walking in cat sister in the shower was priceless i really hope there do more of them together as they really got some good comedy between them. It would be nice to use her more on the show to show different asect to his character she seem more easier to talk to than Cat.

3x03 Bob & Carol Vin & Cat

This was a fun episode i really enjoyed the fact that bob and carol were trying to scare them into confessing about what they know about beast but blowing up Vincent boat house certainly ruin his back up plan moving in with Cat .

3x04 Heart Of The Matter

Vincent and CAT GOING FOR MARRIAGE COUNSELLING was amusing but we saw that lead them there they really have issues. This season really focus on them if you look past couple of episode it seems they trying move away from beast storyline focus on characters relationship but Tess really has tough job being the boss how can she protect them when it could make her look bad as captain?.

3x05 Most Dangerous

Cat and vincent trying to spend a day apart wasn't going end well but Bob & Carol trying take each of them out separately wasn't going to end well

3x06 Chasing Ghosts

Cat unable to let it go lead to them being exposed

3x07 Both Sides Now

Trying to avoid getting killed was tough but set a trap without any back up was risky but i am glad they got help from their friends.

3x08 Shotgun Wedding

You just knew something was going go wrong with the wedding but Tess trying take a short cut with the suspect did put everyone in danger but who would cat actually decided let it go was different

Beauty and the Beast | Bloodstream Trailer |

4x01 Monsieur et Madame Bete

Who would of thought this show would last 4 season and i have to say this was nice episode you knew the honeymoon wouldn't last and at least this time the big bad isn't a beast.

Reply 198#198 codebreaker's post

It's clear Cat's sister and JD are meant comic relief and making her cat's best friend captain was rather convient since she's no longer necessary . Why is Cat still a cop so she can protect Vincent ?

Reply 207#207 codebreaker's post

It was and great way to reminds me where the show started.

Reply 210#210 codebreaker's post

He got what he deserved vincent warned him but he didn't listen

Reply 215#215 codebreaker's post

That actress is getting around first Night shift and now this

Reply 222#222 codebreaker's post

We knew he was working with the taskforce it's a shame heather had no clue but she will never forgive him

Reply 227#227 codebreaker's post

This was great series finale i am so glad this series got a proper ending

80 1234
Thread