Thread
Printable Version

Beauty and the Beast (2012) Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 105#105 codebreaker's post

Well it was her own fault for trying to spy on him without backup

[ Last edited by bala at 10-14-2013 20:37 ]

2x03 Liar, Liar

I really like this episode for some reason it was like covert affairs with both of them trying figure out what each other knows . If we have more episode like this i will be pleased. Vincent using a disposable keyboard to catch Kat in a lie was interesting

Reply 109#109 codebreaker's post

She was busy with Vincent to know

Reply 112#112 codebreaker's post

Well the flashback were interesting look on what Vincent life was like when he was human but Gabe trying help cure Vincent is certainly going complicate his feeling for her but i do think that Tess actually has a crush on Gabe with amount of teasing she giving him suggest she really likes him. .

Reply 115#115 codebreaker's post

Well at least they didn't drag on Cat dad identity

you would thought Cat's friend would actually caught some of the fight since she is a reporter actually there in the school ?

Why would she run when a situation like that was unfolding because most reporter would reported the story right ?

Father Knows Best

Well Kat confront her father was interesting but trying work the case so that they could have spend time together was bound to backfire. That was one hell of strong beast but Vincent pull his heart out was cool and distrubing at the same time .Nice clifhanger with the daughter.

Reply 120#120 codebreaker's post

Does that mean it can be inherited ?

Reply 122#122 codebreaker's post

I think it's first one since he was first generation beast created 30 years ago and the daughter is what 16-20 ?

Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?

Well look like everyone knows she's a beast but her kissing Vincent was bound make thing awkward between Cat and Vincent however glad her father made her realise she keeps making excuses for him but what a clifhanger at the end. It does show a female beast can make male beast go a bit crazy .

it does provides interesting development if they hook up because how can Cat complete with her ?. She has better understanding of being beast and Cat can only imagine.

Reply 130#130 codebreaker's post

Yes was an interesting bit of information we didn't know but does Vincent know ?

Ancestors

This is getting annoying trying connect vincent and Cat case together was ridiculous at least Gabe got a kiss for his trouble

Reply 137#137 codebreaker's post

Well we kind of knew as soon light went out vincent will take everyone out

Reply 138#138 codebreaker's post

Well i had feeling they would get rid of Tori but why do i suspect that the guy they rescue is the bad guy, the fact that he knew what JT was doing suggest that he not archaeologist but working for organisation tracking breast.

Till Death

Well i should known he was bad guy why introduce a new guy if he wasn't working for bad guys but what a sad ending for his wife knowing he not the man she fell in love with

Beauty and the Beast - Redemption Trailer

Redemption

Kat and vincent dream were very amusing and showed they still have emotional connection to each other but Vincent trying to become a doctor again was good storyline

Beast is the New Black

Vincent being arrested and framed for murder he committed was tough call for Kat  trying prove his innocence but look like frame job is very solid and i hope they introduced who did the frame job.

Reply 156#156 codebreaker's post

Well he think he is protecting her but it's getting a bit out of control

2x19 Cold Case

Wow Gabe has seriously crossed the line getting a criminal take out vincent using cat sister as bait was evil but at least she know about vincent secret

Thread