Thread
Printable Version

Beauty and the Beast (2012) Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Till Death

Well i should known he was bad guy why introduce a new guy if he wasn't working for bad guys but what a sad ending for his wife knowing he not the man she fell in love with

2x13 Till Death

Sam did a good job at fooling Dana he's still the man she married especially with renewing their vows and having to loose him a second time in six years must hurt

Beauty and the Beast - Redemption Trailer

Redemption

Kat and vincent dream were very amusing and showed they still have emotional connection to each other but Vincent trying to become a doctor again was good storyline

2x14 Redemption

Sam making a move on Gabe after they captured Jacob was understandable but with him keep getting away he's going to be hard to stop

2x15 Catch Me if You Can

Vincent saving Sam's latest victim was lucky but with the amount of people he is willing to kill to find out who killed his son is unbelievable and so much for Cat having a clean break from Vincent

2x16 About Last Night

Sam being able to escape prison so easy was resourceful and Cat looked like she had the guards where she wanted without Vincent's help but I doubt Sam will give up after Vincent saved his life and looks like Gabe is a sore looser getting Vincent arrested

Beast is the New Black

Vincent being arrested and framed for murder he committed was tough call for Kat  trying prove his innocence but look like frame job is very solid and i hope they introduced who did the frame job.

2x17 Beast is the New Black

J.T. blurting out about sleeping with Tess was amusing and trying to explain the escape from the ambulance was interesting but so much for Vincent going into hiding with Cat being abducted

2x18 Cat and Mouse

It's a good job J.T. hooked into Gabe's computer as he managed to get the alert at the same time but Gabe has over stepped the mark with the vindictive man hunt

Reply 156#156 codebreaker's post

Well he think he is protecting her but it's getting a bit out of control

2x19 Cold Case

Wow Gabe has seriously crossed the line getting a criminal take out vincent using cat sister as bait was evil but at least she know about vincent secret

2x19 Cold Case

Gabe suspending Cat and Tess from the squad was predictable as they were clossing in on him and trust Gabe to spot Heather's engagement ring before Cat but Gabe using Heather as bait was diabolical

Thread