Thread
Printable Version

Beauty and the Beast (2012) Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 120#120 codebreaker's post

Does that mean it can be inherited ?

Reply 121#121 bala's post

She must of been born after he was a beast or he also did something when he had the tracker installed

Reply 122#122 codebreaker's post

I think it's first one since he was first generation beast created 30 years ago and the daughter is what 16-20 ?

Reply 123#123 bala's post

At least his daughter should be able to look after herself physically

Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?

Well look like everyone knows she's a beast but her kissing Vincent was bound make thing awkward between Cat and Vincent however glad her father made her realise she keeps making excuses for him but what a clifhanger at the end. It does show a female beast can make male beast go a bit crazy .

it does provides interesting development if they hook up because how can Cat complete with her ?. She has better understanding of being beast and Cat can only imagine.

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-13-2014 20:02 ]

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-13-2014 20:01 ]

2x07 Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner?

Vincent was lucky he figured he was about to walk into a trap and I'm disappointed Cat trusted her father after being absent for so long  but hearing the church bells as they left was great

2x08 Man or Beast?

What a great plan to make Reynolds sweat but Tori killing the bomb maker didn't help and Cat having to shoot Vincent to save her father was tragic, Tess getting close to J.T. would be nice

2x09 Don’t Die on Me

J.T. being responsible for what happened to Vincent explains why he's been so loyal to him and Vincent coming out in public after getting shot should be interesting

Reply 130#130 codebreaker's post

Yes was an interesting bit of information we didn't know but does Vincent know ?

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-20-2014 16:20 ]

Ancestors

This is getting annoying trying connect vincent and Cat case together was ridiculous at least Gabe got a kiss for his trouble

2x10 Ancestors

Vincent going on a talk show to reveal he is still alive was surprising and Cat going on a undercover case for FBI was risky but shorting out the wire before they scanned her was quick thinking

2x11 Held Hostage

Everyone being taken hostage at the precinct was interesting and turning the lights of to protect Vincent was understandable but trying to follow what's happening in the dark was hard

2x12 Recipe for Disaster

Vincent having to tell FBI Agent Dana the truth after Tori tied her up was unfortunate but working together to rescue J.T. after he got kidnapped was nice as she also found her husband she thought was dead but trust Tori to walk into a trap that cost her life which was tragic

Reply 137#137 codebreaker's post

Well we kind of knew as soon light went out vincent will take everyone out

Reply 138#138 codebreaker's post

Well i had feeling they would get rid of Tori but why do i suspect that the guy they rescue is the bad guy, the fact that he knew what JT was doing suggest that he not archaeologist but working for organisation tracking breast.

Thread