Thread
Printable Version

Beauty and the Beast (2012) Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x10 Seeing Red

You can understand why Catherine first thought Vincent was the one who saved her but good job Evan came when he did and being recognised by Alex could make things awkward but he should of told Cat she was his former fiancée, what a moron shooting out the lights and J.T. getting a surprising visitor from Evan should be interesting

Quote:
what a moron shooting out the lights
I couldn't believe it when he did that i was in shock how could he be so stupid

Beauty and the Beast o... : On Thin Ice Producer's Preview

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-7-2013 21:56 ]

On Thin Ice

Well it was nice Catherine actually lose it open up all her emotions but Vincent was rather careless at the ice rink and he really should be careful . It look he taking too many risk . The other women doesn't even know his secret and he's thinking of running off with her ?.

1x11 On Thin Ice

What Alex was doing with the medical supplies was nice but being seen by Cat was careless as that could of been anybody and what almost happened when arrested at the ice ring could of been so much worse

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

I still think Alex is a bad influence on Vincent and i have a feeling Merfield will use her as bait to get Vincent

Reply 47#47 bala's post

The only way to use her as bait is to hold her captive

Reply 48#48 codebreaker's post

Yes i have a feeling that will happen in a future episode why else introduce her character on the show , we both watch enough tv shows to know what will happen that her character is very temporary just cause a bit tension between Catherine and Vincent.

Best twist would be if she working for them   . Just look at Evan's girlfriend i didn't know she was a spy for Merfield

Reply 49#49 bala's post

Looks more like they'll use Evan to get to Vince..

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-14-2013 17:43 ]

Cold Turkey

Well so much for Catherine trying quit Vincent she did end up saving him but at the cost of him revealing his secret to Alex who really ended upset which was surprising since she did say before she found out she didn't care. prove women are really superficial .

Reply 52#52 bala's post

I mean, ye, it's a bit superficial, but on the other hand, she really had no idea what she was talking about...
She thought it was 'normal' danger..
I know that she should look deeper and not judge him, but in that moment, I think it's normal to react that way.
We'll see how it continues.. if she sells him out to the cops or muirfield, then she's wrong, but I think right now, it just proofs not everyone can handle Vincents condition.

1x12 Cold Turkey

It's a good job Cat interrupt Vincent romantic cabin getaway with Alex but her going into the woods and seeing everything is bound to put all their lives in danger because after finding the bug in her place we know they are watching her

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-22-2013 04:55 ]

1x13 Trust No One

Alex going to see the journalist after being warned how dangerous Muirfield are was bound to get someone else killed and how embarrassing being the centre of attention it the street dance but the gesture was nice, Evan finding out about Claire is going to be interesting

Reply 56#56 codebreaker's post

Well vincent really pull all the stops   but her sister catch up should be interesting.

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 3-11-2013 23:44 ]

1x14 Tough Love

I'm not surprised Cat introducing Vincent to Heather ended badly but enlisting Tess to stage an intervention with Cat has only made things worse and why she didn't say he was in witness protection or something similar

Reply 59#59 codebreaker's post

Well i don't know but look like Evan has joined the bad side

Thread