Thread
Printable Version

Beauty and the Beast (2012) Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

4x02 Beast Interrupted

I can understand why Vincent is distracted with there being a bounty on his head but running through the park like that is asking for trouble and Heather asking Tess for advice was a bad idea as neither were listening but nice team rescue

4x03 Down for the Count

Cat's sudden change of job was surprising but made sense with the current threat and taking the case from Tess must of hurt but al leased she can have a clear conscience, Cat being the one to fight was awkward and J.T. not getting around to telling Tess was unfortunate

4x04 Something's Gotta Give

So much for J.T.'s plan to get the bloggers to back off but being mistaken for a beast was amusing and Cat thinking she might be pregnant was bad timing, so much for Vincent saving the professor who turned out to be an assassin

4x05 It’s a Wonderful Beast

Talk about a close call figuring out the attackers was after them all but Vincent getting a glimpse into exactly what Cat's life could have been like without him was fascinating

Reply 207#207 codebreaker's post

It was and great way to reminds me where the show started.

4x06 Beast of Times, Worst of Times

The over crowded living arrangements was amusing but at leased it has brought the gang closer together and killing Deputy Secretary Hill after what he did was understandable but has put a bigger target on their backs

Reply 210#210 codebreaker's post

He got what he deserved vincent warned him but he didn't listen

4x07 Point of No Return

Vincent had to go into hiding after what happened and I'm not surprised Cat's job was on the line with her not talking but calling the others in was a little predictable and I didn't expect she would try and turn him in but glad she was able to prove her loyalty to DHS

4x08 Love Is a Battlefield

Vincent going undercover with a sexy female operative was amusing with Cat watching them kiss and discovering she's an assassin only made things more awkward but Cat killing her was a surprise

Reply 215#215 codebreaker's post

That actress is getting around first Night shift and now this

4x09 The Getaway

The nosy reporter was certainly close with her theories about Vincent and Tess taking a huge risk in protecting him from her was lucky but you just knew meeting her in the cabin was risky with her being followed and tragic she died before she could help

4x10 Means to an End

Making Vincent jump through hoops in order to keep himself from being exposed was a little predictable and having video of him just made things more awkward but Heather's boyfriend discovering a little too much was unfortunate

Thread