Thread
Printable Version

Beauty and the Beast (2012) Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x04 Heart Of The Matter

Seeing a couples counsellor before getting married was bizarre but at leased we got to see the reason why they were there and I thought Cat was right to suspect the suicide by drill was suspicious but ironic it was the wife who ordered the theft of her husbands heart despite giving Cat a hard time

3x05 The Most Dangerous Beast

Cat being assigned  a new partner was understandable with Tess being promoted but trying to get Cat to leave JT alone was amusing and the way Bob and Carol separated them was smart but JT coming to the rescue was surprising

3x06 Chasing Ghosts

It's a shame Cat lost her temper with all the talk about how great her mother was and that shooting couldn't of came at a better time as Vincent looked uncomfortable with the stripper but Hank getting shot was lucky as he might of seen the beast

3x07 Both Sides Now

Julianna certainly got her wires crossed thinking they were after her when she was after them but Cat being the one to loose control was different and I had a feeling Tess and JT were coming to an end

3x08 Shotgun Wedding

Heather stopping them from kissing at the wedding rehearsal was over the top but being right about it spoiling the wedding was a little predictable and you just knew as soon as Julianna woke up she would be trouble

3x09 Cat's Out of the Bag

Cat still wanting to leave the superhuman to the police was surprising but at least Vincent, Tess and JT are still on the case and nice that they all came together to save Heather & JT

3x10 Patient X

Cat and Vincent need to think outside the box in trying to capture Liam and Russell putting himself on the line was stupid considering he killed his sister

3x11 Unbreakable

Vincent agreeing to help Liam on a mission was a surprising turn of events but at least being together he can see what he's up to and it's been obvious for a while that JT is ill

3x12 Sins of the Fathers

Cat's nightmare had me worried for a second and they had to dig into the Ellingsworth family's past in order to figure Liam's end game but using Helen's death to try and kill the rest of the Ellingsworth was devious

3x13 Destined

Liam's history was not what I expected but explained his power and getting JT arrested was going to force Vincent in to a reaction but telling Homland Security was surprising, the quick wedding was a nice end to the season

Beauty and the Beast | Bloodstream Trailer |

4x01 Monsieur et Madame Bete

Who would of thought this show would last 4 season and i have to say this was nice episode you knew the honeymoon wouldn't last and at least this time the big bad isn't a beast.

Reply 197#197 bala's post

It's a good job the police thought the crash victim was hallucinating and they would of been toast if it wasn't for Vincent but being filmed could be a different story, Heather was very lucky but the EMT guy checking up on her was amusing and what a way to spoil their honeymoon

Reply 198#198 codebreaker's post

It's clear Cat's sister and JD are meant comic relief and making her cat's best friend captain was rather convient since she's no longer necessary . Why is Cat still a cop so she can protect Vincent ?

Thread