Thread
Printable Version

Arrow Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 117#117 bala's post

Excellent Season premiere.  Very strong, it was packed.  We saw how everyone's life has changed since the earthquake went off.  Great to see Ollie put away the character, just hope we don't get any silly non-lethal take-down arrows like the comics, just blunted. I think that was the Black Canary, very interesting.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 121#121 bala's post

Laurel has to focus her guilt on something other than herself, so the Vigilante is a perfect scapegoat.  I can understand Felicity's disgust at being a PA, she is a highly skilled hacker and to be perceived as a "secretary" is deameaning
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 126#126 codebreaker's post

The Black Canary is on the run and it looks like the Queen family and the Arrow have something to do with her mission as she she left Roy after seeing the text from Thea, It is funny wondering who she is going to be, as in the comics she is Dinah Lance, and we know she isn't Laurel(In the comics Dinah Laurel Lance is the daughter and second Black Canary of the First one, and she isn't the mother Dinah.  Maybe the dead sister didn't die but went through her own Island experience (especially after seeing the promo above.

It looks like they made her Canary Cry to be mechanical, so still keeping with the no real superpower theme (though I have read this is going to change this season) Good to see a version of Sin also, so it looks like they are running from the League of Assassins I bet.

Reply 129#129 bala's post

Ollie lied because he thought she was dead and telling everyone that she died on the boat, which almost happened, it seems, was a better story for the family than telling them that she died on the island with people who tortured and killed.  We don't know what she did on the island or how she seemed to die there yet.  But she most likely will make up a story staying she was lost at the sea when the boat sunk and went to another island.  That whole area is full of small islands.

I had a good feeling that it was her like I said in an earlier post.

Thread