Thread
Printable Version

Arrow Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 85#85 arksongbird80's post

Well i didn't like this episode but it was ok it just getting a bit ridiculous now the story lines ain't going anywhere

Reply 92#92 arksongbird80's post

Well seeing Gunn from Angel as the bad guy broke my heart i loved him in Angel but he certainly played bad guy so well . So sad he dead he would made excellent bad guy for Oliver .

Reply 97#97 codebreaker's post

Well i would of liked to see Malcolm face when he got told Walter had been rescued from his prison

Reply 100#100 codebreaker's post

Yes but the look on his face when he found out was priceless

Reply 103#103 codebreaker's post

Yes it was great season finale but i can't wait to see season 2 it will be a different show

Comic-Con 2013 Video - Arrow

City of Heroes

What a way to start an episode with Felicity jumping out of an air plane which made for a good opening episode for this season but with new character should make this season a lot more interesting.  

It's good to see Oliver has change his methods

Identity

I wasn't surprised Felicity was mad at Oliver for making her his PA.

Look like Oliver really shouldn't came back to see  Laurel at the end since it was trap but the fact she doesn't believe in Arrow because of what happened to Tommy was sad.

Broken Dolls

Well i have to say Arrow being caught didn't last long but who would of thought he would need to be rescued . Whoever she is she must be someone on the run consider she killed that guy.

Crucible

Look like the rumours are true and i am not sure how i feel about it because how will she be able explain her disappearance for 5 years and the fact Ollie lied is going make things even more worse.

League of Assassins

So much for trying to keep her secret from her family when they decided to go after her but it certainly going to be interesting when laureal finds out her father knows her sister was alive. . I have feeling she going find out before season 2 ends.

Keep Your Enemies Closer

Going to Russia was great storyline but having Oliver business partner to join in last minute was great but i never thought they would hook up so quickly and Felicity was jealous was amusing why do CW insist on having all their character in a love triangle ?

State v. Queen

Well seeing what happen to guy who created Virtgo escape as result of the earthquake and joining force evil organisation was interesting plot development .

I should of known not guilty verdict was a result Malcolm was predictable and surprising.  That poor limo driver getting killed just for doing his job .

The Scientist

We have a new addition to Arrow team and it should be intresting to see what he will add to team because they need someone who like Q in james bond . Felcity can provide tech support they really need someone who can invent things and his suggestion for Arrow were great

Three Ghosts

Barry has now become the Flash because particle experiment but seriously of all the places to be he get exposed in his lab was ridiculous   .  At least make it plausible ?

Three ghost were interesting but who would thought one of them were real but that twist was surprise for fans .

Blast Radius

Nice returning episode and Oliver can't get a break can he another psycho blow up buildings but having a main bad guy help them in capture him was certainly a surprise and he has no idea he in partnership with skull face   .

Blind Spot

Well i had such high hope that he would be finally caught with Laural finding out he's not who he says he is but framing someone with mask was smart

Tremors

Roy finally finds out who Arrow is but his anger certainly getting out of control

Heir to the Demon

This was ok episodes but Laurel not exactly excited that her sister is alive was not surprise

Time of Death

Felcity getting jealous with amount scares each member of team have was amusing but having bad guy hack her system was really adding salt into her wound but what she did was risky .

Thread