Thread
Printable Version

Arrow Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Renewed For A 3rd Season

Love this pic from Stephen's Instagram account....

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-27-2014 16:16 ]

Time of Death

Felcity getting jealous with amount scares each member of team have was amusing but having bad guy hack her system was really adding salt into her wound but what she did was risky .

2x14 Time of Death

Felicity comparing her mouth scare to the others battle scares was amusing and reminded me of Jaws when they were hunting the shark but taking a bullet taking down the hacker was a surprise

The Promise

What an anti-cilmatic episode i mean to introduce Slade and for him walk out front door of queen mansion without a fight was rather disappointing but planting camera all over the mansion was unbelievable consider Oliver was accompany him

2x15 The Promise

Without Sara recognising Slade's voice Felicity and the others would of thought Oliver butt dialled her but managing to place all the cameras without being spotted was impressive as there were three Queen's with him while on the tour of the house

Suicide Squad

This would been a good episode if they given them good storyline but it was disappointment but glad Diggs saved deadshot

Birds of Prey

Well a good episode having huntress return to try kill his father and trying protect lauren who get stuck in the cross fire made for some good action . Roy trying break it off with Thera and had no choice but kiss someone else was sad. Slade kidnapping her should make next episode very good.

Deathstroke

Well Slade kidnapping Threa Queen was impressive but you hand it to him not only did he kidnap her he let her go free after 24 hours with a surprising revelation to her . If that wasn't bad enough Oliver loses his company and if that wasn't bad enough now Lauren know he is Arrow   . For an evil plan he certainly know how to hold a grudge

2x16 Suicide Squad

I'm glad Amanda had a backup plan if any of the suicide squad tried to run as they were murders being used for her black ops mission but the drone strike was over kill

2x17 Birds of Prey

Roy having to kiss another girl to break up with Thea was sad but as she wouldn't listen it was the only thing he could do until he gets his power under control and Frank dying in the crossfire rather than at Helena's hands was unfortunate

2x18 Deathstroke

Slade making his move on Oliver by abducting Thea was bad timing after her breakup with Roy and Isabel taking over the company was a surprise

Reply 179#179 codebreaker's post

i can' believe i didn't figure out she was working with Slade and serious underused actress fighting ability

Thread