Thread
Printable Version

Arrow Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Scientist

We have a new addition to Arrow team and it should be intresting to see what he will add to team because they need someone who like Q in james bond . Felcity can provide tech support they really need someone who can invent things and his suggestion for Arrow were great

Three Ghosts

Barry has now become the Flash because particle experiment but seriously of all the places to be he get exposed in his lab was ridiculous   .  At least make it plausible ?

Three ghost were interesting but who would thought one of them were real but that twist was surprise for fans .

2x08 The Scientist

Felicity taking a shine to Barry was interesting and lying to them in the hope to find his mothers killer was risky but what an ending

2x09 Three Ghosts

Oliver hallucinating as a side effect to Barry saving him was interesting and what a shame Oliver giving the information he had on Gold to Quentin lead the deaths of several police officers

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-10-2014 12:09 ]

Blast Radius

Nice returning episode and Oliver can't get a break can he another psycho blow up buildings but having a main bad guy help them in capture him was certainly a surprise and he has no idea he in partnership with skull face   .

2x10 Blast Radius

Felicity standing up to Oliver was great but blaming her in the first place was unfair and were did Roy get his new-found super-strength but shooting the trigger wire was great as he didn't even notice till it was too late

Blind Spot

Well i had such high hope that he would be finally caught with Laural finding out he's not who he says he is but framing someone with mask was smart

2x11 Blind Spot

I was also hopping it was Sebastian wearing the mask and Roy going to far after setting out to test his new abilities was worrying

Tremors

Roy finally finds out who Arrow is but his anger certainly getting out of control

2x12 Tremors

Arrow trying to train Roy how to control his anger was always going to be hard as he's a hot headed and after Laurel discovered that she's being disbarred I'm not surprised she's out of control

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-6-2014 07:08 ]

Heir to the Demon

This was ok episodes but Laurel not exactly excited that her sister is alive was not surprise

2x13 Heir to the Demon

Nyssa taking out all the airport security without breaking a sweat was impressive but I'm glad they found out she was responsible for what happened to Laurel and the kidnapping and Sara willing to die to save her family would of been a hell of a sacrifice

Thread