Thread
Printable Version

Arrow Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Identity

I wasn't surprised Felicity was mad at Oliver for making her his PA.

Look like Oliver really shouldn't came back to see  Laurel at the end since it was trap but the fact she doesn't believe in Arrow because of what happened to Tommy was sad.

2x02 Identity

Roy keep getting into hot water is getting boring and Felicity giving Oliver a hard time was amusing and Laurel trapping Arrow was a surprise but he was warned

Reply 121#121 bala's post

Laurel has to focus her guilt on something other than herself, so the Vigilante is a perfect scapegoat.  I can understand Felicity's disgust at being a PA, she is a highly skilled hacker and to be perceived as a "secretary" is deameaning
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Broken Dolls

Well i have to say Arrow being caught didn't last long but who would of thought he would need to be rescued . Whoever she is she must be someone on the run consider she killed that guy.

2x03 Broken Dolls

The Black Canary saving Arrow made it look easy and I have no problem with her killing a cold blooded killer who deserved to die for what he did but the second killing was uncalled for

Reply 126#126 codebreaker's post

The Black Canary is on the run and it looks like the Queen family and the Arrow have something to do with her mission as she she left Roy after seeing the text from Thea, It is funny wondering who she is going to be, as in the comics she is Dinah Lance, and we know she isn't Laurel(In the comics Dinah Laurel Lance is the daughter and second Black Canary of the First one, and she isn't the mother Dinah.  Maybe the dead sister didn't die but went through her own Island experience (especially after seeing the promo above.

It looks like they made her Canary Cry to be mechanical, so still keeping with the no real superpower theme (though I have read this is going to change this season) Good to see a version of Sin also, so it looks like they are running from the League of Assassins I bet.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 10-31-2013 07:34 ]

Crucible

Look like the rumours are true and i am not sure how i feel about it because how will she be able explain her disappearance for 5 years and the fact Ollie lied is going make things even more worse.

Reply 129#129 bala's post

Ollie lied because he thought she was dead and telling everyone that she died on the boat, which almost happened, it seems, was a better story for the family than telling them that she died on the island with people who tortured and killed.  We don't know what she did on the island or how she seemed to die there yet.  But she most likely will make up a story staying she was lost at the sea when the boat sunk and went to another island.  That whole area is full of small islands.

I had a good feeling that it was her like I said in an earlier post.

2x04 Crucible

Discovering who was behind the mask of the Canary so soon made a nice change and the fact he thought she died twice there was no reason to say she survived the boat accident and Laurel should of known better than to drink and drive, the Mayor crashing the gun amnesty was arrogant and he got what he deserved

League of Assassins

So much for trying to keep her secret from her family when they decided to go after her but it certainly going to be interesting when laureal finds out her father knows her sister was alive. . I have feeling she going find out before season 2 ends.

2x05 League of Assassins

The flash backs of what happened to Sara after the boat accident was predictable as we still have them with Oliver and Felicity not being able to get through to Quentin was probable a good thing as he found out Sara was alive

Keep Your Enemies Closer

Going to Russia was great storyline but having Oliver business partner to join in last minute was great but i never thought they would hook up so quickly and Felicity was jealous was amusing why do CW insist on having all their character in a love triangle ?

2x06 Keep Your Enemies Closer

Amanda having Diggle kidnapped by A.R.G.U.S. agents was interesting as Oliver didn't know he had been captured but you knew he wouldn't let him go alone to Russia to rescue Lyla

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 11-21-2013 06:39 ]

State v. Queen

Well seeing what happen to guy who created Virtgo escape as result of the earthquake and joining force evil organisation was interesting plot development .

I should of known not guilty verdict was a result Malcolm was predictable and surprising.  That poor limo driver getting killed just for doing his job .

2x07 State v. Queen

Felicity going along to look for the the truck responsible for the Vertigo was reckless but at leased he got the Count

Thread