Thread
Printable Version

Arrow Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 12-14-2012 05:38 ]

1x01 Pilot

I felt a little lost watching this as I'm not up-to-date with Smallville but Oliver's minder sitting in the back of the car was amusing as he lost him first time and the guy should of just given him the money because the loss of life could of been saved

1x02 Honor Thy Father

John proving his usefulness was great and Martin going after Laurel was a big mistake but what a wast of space her dads guard were

1x03 Lone Gunmen

Laurel coming to the guy aid at the club was amusing and hitting Deadshot in the eye was great but the he got the Detective's help was crazy

1x04 An Innocent Man

Arrow taking John back to his place and revealing his identity was a big gamble and leaving another bodyguard behind was amusing but getting arrested should be interesting

1x05 Damaged

Oliver wanting Laurel to represent him against her father was a bold move but the GPS was amusing and John being Arrow for the night was great but after Oliver's attack I can imagine the target going to his mother next

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-9-2013 12:35 ]

1x06 Legacies

The bank robber turning down the job offer from Oliver to do one last robbery was a big mistake but his mother trying to eat a takeaway burger with a knife and fork was amusing

1x07 Muse of Fire

Oliver leaving his mother to chase the gunman was wrong for Oliver but right for Arrow but you can understand why his sister is suspicious and as soon as he said he's a dead man it just had to be a woman but her going after her dads men was interesting and seeing John Barrowman was a surprise

1x08 Vendetta

Helena saying thanks for the coffee and sex was amusing and their first job together turned out well but not lasting longer because of her anger was predictable and Helena giving Oliver a hard time over dinner was crazy as she asked them to join them

1x09 Year's End

I first thought It looks like Helena was using Arrow's disguise to kill but the Detective saying it looks like a copy cat was a pleasant surprise, Felicity's IT skills are impressive tracking down the arrow manufacture so quick and again I'm going to take him down when it looks like his mother is more dangerous

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-17-2013 08:49 ]

1x10 Burned

It's a good job Laurel didn't see Oliver answer his phone when she was ringing Arrow and what Thea said to her mother was great but the Detective giving the phone back was sneaky

Reply 54#54 codebreaker's post

Well he managed to his mojo back

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-30-2013 23:13 ]

1x11 Trust But Verify

John getting in the way of Arrow’s next victim and his commanding officer and mentor from Afghanistan was interesting as he was convinced that Oliver had got it wrong but turning the grenade launcher on them was great

Reply 58#58 codebreaker's post

I like the title it's very powerful but flashback to finding out the person he trusted was working with rebel was sad.

Reply 59#59 bala's post

I'm not 100% sold on the fact that the green hood is on the bad guys side.  Why go through the trouble of saving ollie, bringing him back to life and teaching him to survive just to capture him and kill him.  They wouldn't have known he was a Queen at first unless he told them.   PLUS green hood teaches Oliver the Bow and Arrow.  

Great episode.  What's up with Laurels BF's Dad!  That guy is just....
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Thread