Thread
Printable Version

Arrow Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x17 Suicidal Tendencies

Trying make Oliver take rai offer is become difficult since he planning on framing him but ray trying to take arrow down was amusing because Oliver managed to defeat him but showing him he was a decent man was great.

Reply 261#261 bala's post

Diggle insisting on accompanying his new wife, Lyla was understandable but the fact they have a baby and both risking their lives was reckless and what a shame Felicity is stuck in the middle between Ray and Oliver

Reply 262#262 codebreaker's post

Deadshot being killed was sad he did one good thing before he died

Reply 263#263 bala's post

The flashback of him being offered money to kill Diggle was confusing as he obviously failed and now died making sure they both get home to their child

Reply 264#264 codebreaker's post

No it didn't fail remember he kill Diggle brother hence why Diggle hates him

Reply 264#264 codebreaker's post

That's was Diggle's brother and he did kill him. It's why Diggle hated him but then he did that heroic act and he saw some good in him.

Reply 266#266 shinny's post

Now that makes sense

i am curious i thought there were more members of suicide squad ?

Are we assuming rest of them died on previous missions?

Arrow 3x19 Promo "Broken Arrow"
Arrow 3x19 Extended Promo "Broken Arrow"

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 4-3-2015 09:13 ]

3x18 Public Enemy

Roy making him look like the arrow to save Oliver from getting arrested was nice thing but stupid as it's clear he won't let Oliver out his request

Arrow - Sacrifice Look Ahead

Reply 270#270 bala's post

Quentin being told about Arrow's secret identity was bound to happen sooner or later but the way he went after him was a little to personal and Felicity taking a hell of a risk to save Ray's life

3x19 Broken Arrow

Asking Ray to help out with a metahuman was interesting because he certainly needed help but Oliver helping him was nice and goodbye Roy

Reply 274#274 bala's post

I've been enjoying the Atom.  It's such a nice change to have someone else be the super hero and Oliver having to stand back.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

3x20 The Fallen"

I am a little bit disappointed that Thea is back i really don't like this character but if she become some sort of evil entity it should be interesting.

Reply 277#277 bala's post

I'm not sure I can get on board with the arrow dying and Olliver turning into Rash a G'ul....   It's annoying.  Finally!!!  Ollie and Felicity!!!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 278#278 arksongbird80's post

It's just another incarnation to arrow 3.0

Reply 274#274 bala's post

Roy confessing that he's the Arrow was a tragic mistake but Quentin continuing his quest to prove that Oliver is the real Arrow was as much to blame for his death

Thread