Thread
Printable Version

Arrow Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Arrow - The Man Under the Hood Clip

The Man Under the Hood

Well oliver getting a surprise when come back to his hideout was amusing you would of thought felicity would have better intruction system in place .

What is the point of laura's character she doesn't add anything to the show ?

Arrow - Seeing Red Clip

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 4-30-2014 04:54 ]

Seeing Red

Well another character dead and i am not upset she really didn't add much to the show so it really didn't bother me but the fact that she know was nice and willing to do anything for them was great .

Reply 186#186 bala's post

I didn't see that coming and I'm hoping this will bring thea into the fold.  A whole "speedy" family revenge thing.  Glad to see Blondie gone. she was annoying
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Well I wasn't expecting that!! @Arksongbird, agreed. She really annoys me too!

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 5-1-2014 06:20 ]

2x21 City of Blood

Finding Oliver second lair was interesting but it did look like he had given up but laural asking him for help was what he needed to get back but what an epic army Slade has got and so much Thera trying to escape the city

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 5-13-2014 19:03 ]

Streets of Fire

Things are going bad to worse but who would of thought bring back Merlin to save Thea was a surprise but her shooting him or did she was good cliffhanger .

2x19 The Man Under the Hood

Isabel getting shot was great but not staying dead was disappointing and Laurel wondering what to do with Slade's information was interesting but I don't suppose it will be long before she realises Sara is his side kick

2x20 Seeing Red

Roy going on a rampage was sad as if he can hurt Sin who was a friend and now killing a cop has got to be the last straw but Moira saying she knows was great as she also said she was proud and Slade killing Moira has got to be his downfall

Reply 190#190 bala's post

Oliver not being there when Isabel turning up at the funeral after being killed was disappointing as he would of known what Slade could do and finding out Sebastian wrote his condolence speech before Slade killed Moira was interesting

2x22 Streets of Fire

Isabel getting run over before seeing Felicity smug little face was amusing but I just wished she run her over again and Laurel was lucky Sara came back as Thea was also lucky Malcolm returned, I thought Sebastian was setting a trap for Oliver and Thea pulling the trigger was a nice way to set up the season finale

2x23 Unthinkable

Malcolm wearing a vest was predictable but the fact Thea did shot him instead a warning shot was impressive and I thought finding Roy's arrows she was going to jump to the wrong conclusion

Reply 197#197 codebreaker's post

Well i really hope she comes back more tougher than before but having Malcolm has her mentor is rather disturbing and i am curious whether actress decided to leave the show or not ?. I don't blame her because not much substance in her character this season.

Season 3 : first look

Thread