Thread
Printable Version

Arrow Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x09 The Climb

The look on Oliver's face when Thea followed Malcolm off the plane was priceless and Ray explaining to Felicity why he felt guilty about the kiss was emotional but the video of Thea killing Sara was surprising and the mid season cliffhanger or should I say fall was over the top as you know he will survive

3x10 Left Behind

John and Roy filling in while Oliver was gone was predictable and looks like they will have their hands full dealing with a new crime wave as they seem to know Arrow is missing

3x11 Midnight City

It's a shame it someone to be killed before Laurel realized that she may be in over her head and what Brick demanded was unrealistic but pulling together to save them was impressive

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-29-2015 11:15 ]

3x12 Uprising

Malcolm's past coming back to haunt him was interesting as the gun that killed his wife resurfacing and the fact he killed who he thought was responsible only made things worse but Oliver talking Malcolm out of killing him was surprising

Reply 245#245 bala's post

I'm glad Thea took Oliver secret well and turning against Malcolm was karma considering he was the one who suggested it was time she knew the truth and what a shame it took her to sleep with Chase before finding out the truth about him

Reply 249#249 bala's post

The flashbacks were interesting especially Oliver killing Thea's dealer after he pulled a knife on him and Slade was lucky Oliver talked Thea out of shooting him

3x15 Nanda Parbat

I had a felling Thea would tell Laurel but the collateral damage was a little predictable and I can't believe Laurel thought she could take out Malcolm

Reply 254#254 bala's post

That should bring a new dynamic to the show

3x16 The Offer

Quentin turning his back against the Arrow after finding out he lied about Sara was a little sad and the new villain attacking the police HQ was a little cocky but Nyssa becoming friends with Laurel was surprising

Reply 261#261 bala's post

Diggle insisting on accompanying his new wife, Lyla was understandable but the fact they have a baby and both risking their lives was reckless and what a shame Felicity is stuck in the middle between Ray and Oliver

Reply 263#263 bala's post

The flashback of him being offered money to kill Diggle was confusing as he obviously failed and now died making sure they both get home to their child

Reply 266#266 shinny's post

Now that makes sense

Thread