Thread
Printable Version

Go On Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I bet this won't last one season

Pilot

Well i am not sure how long this show will last but it was a good first episode with him taking over the group finding out the person running it doesn't have experience in group since weightwatcher leader. It should be interesting but how he able lie to her so that he didn't have to go but realise he need help was nice . What a fun way end the first episode

He Got Game, She Got Cats

You would think he would learnt his lesson from the first episode and i really felt bad for his resistant being his replacement because he didn't want to alone at home was sad but you just knew interfere into cat lady situation was really backfire on him

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Yes but him getting kissed by her was amusing

Big League Chew

Well this show is starting to grow on me as the group seems always be around even when Ryan needs him but gatecrash the restaurant date with leader was amusing turning it around asking him for dirt on her was rather ridiculous but group pointing out whether she's in love with him was amusing

Any Given Birthday

What a way to celebrate your birthday but Janie birthday surprise certainly put the group in a tricky situation

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Yes it was rather amusing them two but meet Owen mother was nice because she gave Ryan a reality check

Dinner Takes All

A bit of surprise to see Lauren Graham guest star in this episode she really did a good job but i knew that relationship wouldn't go further and what she said was nice .

The World Ain't Over 'Til It's Over

Well this was ok episode but her accepting the proposal was strange consider she's not sure but asking Ryan advice was strange consider she's the one who meant to be counselling the group.

Comeback Player of the Year

I can't believe Ryan not only did he sleep with her but do in another member of group bedroom was so wrong but very amusing the whole group saw them

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Well you just relationship would have it's problem   but owen in a wedding dress was hilarious  but have her boyfriend hug Owen pushed the joke too far

Thread