Thread
Printable Version

Revolution Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

The poisoned whiskey was a great tactical manuever. Pulling the cross bow was dumb, but understandable.  I really enjoyed the sword fight too!    I expect nothing less of a US marine!  Ohhh Rahh!    The algebra teacher wasn't what she seemed!!    And the guy who Saved Charlie Twice and betrayed her.  Conflicted much!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 13#13 bala's post

see i didn't watch any of the trailers and I went in only knowing that the lights went out.  So I enjoyed it.  

chained heat

More good fighting scenes.  It's refreshing that Charlie reminds everyone it's about the people not just surviving.  What I'm confused about it is the lack of livestock.  I would think everyone would ride horses and have oxen.  

MOM

Reply 23#23 bala's post

I think they created the republic for a good reason but some where along the way it got twisted.  I mean they've been at it for 15 yrs or so right??

So glad the british chick was able to see her kids.  And that was the fastest boot up of an iphone I"VE ever seen.

the plague dogs

I really felt this was a turning episode.  We got to know Maggie? from almost a beginning middle and then an end.  I connected to the characters and even Miles had a moment.  Not sure what to believe with the Black Monroe Guy.  He was saved and he's still a jack a@@.  So there's that.

It was a great episode of solidarity but her demise so early was dumb.  Connected to her for just the one episode.   

I think miles knew that.

Reply 32#32 bala's post

i would have never expected nate to be that character.  He seems to be trying to think for himself.  I bet he'll turn on his father as some point.   PUtting the explosive in the log was a great idea.  Detaching the train would have been easier.    

So close....if they catch him what will the story be about then!!

Sex and Drugs

I have such HIgh hopes for this show.  But really they just put themselves in really ackward situations and then have to get themsleves out of it.  I really thought when Charlie found out the irish were cops, should could confide in them and create as Ally.     BUT NO  that isn't what happen.  They did NOTHING to further themselves.

Finding out the Google guy was lame, was pointless.  Kinda already knew that.

Reply 40#40 bala's post

yeah but it was really anti clamatic

Reply 44#44 bala's post

I really enjoyed this episode too.   The DOD guy having grace was good info.   He's a slimy one.     Monroe is all about self....... He is a serious a-jerk

Ties that Bind

This was a good episode.  They actually went and did something.  I was not expecting the sisters participation.  How disappointing.  The black guy and his wife are creepy scarey.  Does she know he's crazy!!  Well he qualifies for leadership then! HA

The dream sequence was just a way to promote led Zepplin!   

I like that they are so close to getting her brother finally!!!

Nobody's fault but mine

What a gr8 episode!!  Everyone is together, some machines are working and the mom slapped the crap out of Miles!!   Good times. . Maybe it'll go faster now that mom and damn are rescued!!

Reply 67#67 bala's post

LAME!!!!  I couldn't have thought this show would so throughly disappoint. It's about apocalypse for heavens sake.   This should have been easy.  No sooner do we feel good and have a solid family unit than they DISTROY it by killing the character we spent the WHOLE first half of season looking for.     THAT WAS THE DUMBEST DECISION I'VE EVER WITNESSED IN TV.  

I'm annoyed.  can anyone tell  

Reply 93#93 bala's post

Okay!! That was pretty good.  Now if we could have more episodes like that it would be good.   I don't like Randells methods but his boss was okay.  I wonder if it was the same guy as when the lights go out??  Hahaha. Its not like they could have an election.  

I'm going to miss Nora, but if game of thrones has taught me anything its that everyone is expendable and not to get too attached.

Before I make a review, let me just say..... When will Charlie pull her hair back! Ponytail, up, half back even a sloppy bun but seriously! Do something with it

Reply 129#129 bala's post

Well for someone who's so smart, he wasn't very quick in how he could use the AI.  super annoyed they killed the girl.  

It wouldn't be any trouble to make a ponytail.  Just saying!!!!!!!

Poor miles.

Reply 150#150 bala's post

I completely missed this episode and yet I didn't miss out on any developing story line.    Hahahahahaha

Thread