52 123
Thread
Printable Version

Revolution Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Dreamcatcher

It wouldn't be a sci-fi show without dream episode and this one was rather good it had a point but the way it tricked him the second time around was priceless

Exposition Boulevard

Well i was wondering what next surprise was going to be but mind control was a nice surprise .

Talk about brainwashing creating perfect army

Why We Fight

Trust Monroe to go raiding when he get an army which made Miles situation rather tricky but glad he punched him

1x18 Austin City Limits

Well Charlie having to kill Jason was sad because she really had no choice and Miles saving the mayor was great

cancelled

Revolution has been powered down for good after two seasons and not one single request for a movie

Reply 163#163 shinny's post

Yeah i am going miss it but at same time i am happy as well

Reply 165#165 shinny's post

Trust me every year my excitement for tv show has diminished .

If this continue i might actually stop watching tv show altogether because i am fed up waste my time and find out after 6 months of watching the shows not coming back   .

2x19 National Race

Well Miles getting injured and trapped in an abandon building look like the end but who would of thought a guitar pic was all he needed to get motivation to escape . Meanwhile Tom kidnaps Charlie and discovers the truth about Jason.

2x20 Tomorrowland

Using Mustard gas to kill Miles and Monroe was evil but it's a good thing they animals were great warning sign and seeing Aron run was amusing

Memorial Day

I actually thought this was season finale but look like we have one more episode i really hope they don't end the episode with a cliffhanger considering it's not coming back . Stealing the train was impressive it's the shame mustard gas wasn't on the train but what an evil plan at town hall .

The nano getting rat to follow order was disturbing but thinking the floor was moving was amusing but trust Racheal to piss off nano by shocking her

Declaration of Independence

What a cliffhanger but consider this is not coming back we just have use our imagination

Reply 178#178 Milks26's post

yet you decided to watch both seasons ?

52 123
Thread