52 123
Thread
Printable Version

Revolution Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Revolution Comic-Con Panel

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

I actually felt this wasn't good episode because the trailer ruined the first episode but i have feeling this will get cancelled because i don't think this can keep viewers. It was a damn shame he died but you just knew that it lead to a journey. The poisoned whisky was a smart move but if she hook up with the brother i would be annoyed.

The problem i have with this show none of characters are actually likable

Reply 14#14 arksongbird80's post

I can't help it you need to see trailer to see worth watching

Reply 19#19 arksongbird80's post

Well it's funny how in this episode she kind taking the lead when in first episode she seem rather lost.

No Quarter

Well finding out who was responsible for creating the bad guys was interesting but we could understand the reason why it there were created the problem was no one was control them. Finding power in that house was amazing but it seem only last a couple of minutes which could create a problem.

Reply 24#24 arksongbird80's post

She didn't the power cut off before she reached photos

Reply 27#27 arksongbird80's post

Well given that she was going to die i am not surprised but why bother introduce her into show if she going to be killed off quite early ?. I think Miles really had no choice after she died because now whether he like it or not he's responsible for them .

Soul Train

Well so close yet again they couldn't rescue him . Need i say more but great to Charlie seem to harden by the experience and finding out who the kid tracker was a great revelation .

Reply 33#33 arksongbird80's post

Rescue the mother

Reply 39#39 arksongbird80's post

At lease he meet his mother so something good came out of it.

The Children's Crusade

This was a better episode but it's a shame they didn't decided to use the kids but finding out about turning power on was a nice cliffhanger . Monroe really seems like evil SOB

Reply 47#47 arksongbird80's post

I figured out sisters participation quite early because he was tricky bad guy so i expected it was a trick . He knew that they would rescue her leading to get the pendant that was the prize

[ Last edited by bala at 11-13-2012 17:00 ]

Kashmir

Well i have to say i had feeling that guy leading Miles into the trap but i can't wait for the next episode and the dream sequence was rather cheesy

Reply 57#57 arksongbird80's post

Well it was a good episode but i don't think it will pick up since now they have go into hiding and she has to be able build a device that either give them power or take away power from Monroe consider they don't have luxury Manroe resources it going some time to be able to defeat Monroe. I like the fact Charlie reaction to seeing her mum was amusing she was like WTF don't come near me . So glad they didn't just cheesy reunion with them

Revolution: Returns March 25th Trailer (HD)

Revolution "The Power Of" Promo (HD)

The Stand

Are you being bloody serious . So let recap after 10 episode she rescues her brother and it's a happy situation and now he's dead . I am just so annoyed i can understand broke the episode if they aired this after previous episode it would made the first half of the season pointless i realise they used reunite all players with common goal but at least he died a hero.

None of these genius thought maybe we should wear bullet proof vest or some sort protection against bullets . I am sure scrap metal they used as bullet proof vest.

Ghosts

Well what a way to make up with her mother after that fight man she becoming quite resourceful kid

The Song Remains the Same

Well good episode but getting him as a hostage was great but what a cost they had pay when he escape . We finally found out why power can't get regenerated thank particles flowing in the air that absorb electricity.

The Night The Lights Went Out In Georgia

Well we are introduce to Georgia which another town but unlike Monroe republic they are more richer and have better life than people of Monroe but steam bus were interesting  . Is there anyone Miles hasn't betrayed ?

52 123
Thread