Thread
Printable Version

Revolution Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x01 Born In The U.S.A.

Charlie keeping an eye on Monroe under his new identity should be interesting and what a shame for Aaron trying to save his woman

Reply 101#101 codebreaker's post

However nice twist with him surviving

Reply 102#102 bala's post

That must be the nano technology

Reply 103#103 codebreaker's post

Yes but did he have them in season 1 ?

Reply 104#104 bala's post

I think they were around towards the end of the season

There Will Be Blood

What a way to stop Miles by smashing his hand but whatever experiment they are doing it does look dangerous?

2x02 There Will Be Blood

Looks like I was right about the nano technology saving Aaron and Tom signalling his accomplice to shoot only for him to shoot him was sneaky

Love Story

Well Millies kidnap the bad guy wife was amusing but to than find out she wanted to die was sad and was successful. What a great time for Calvary to arrive and save them

2x03 Love Story

Jessica being that desperate to stay away from Titus she killed herself was sad but Miles trying to get as many people out before he found out was a bad idea but what timing for the help to arrive

2x04 Patriot Games

Charlie was lucky Monroe turned up when he did as it looked like she was about to be gang rapped after being drugged in the bar and looks like the Calvary aren't there to save them but the way Miles stabbed that moron with his own knife was karma

Reply 114#114 codebreaker's post

I did like sci-fi aspect to this series with  Aaron controlling the elections

2x05 One Riot, One Ranger

Miles working with Monroe was surprisingly good as they took out the ambush but killing the sheriff was a crazy and Aaron being responsible for the car fire was surprising

Reply 117#117 codebreaker's post

You have feeling Monroe was going something to make him unlikable

Dead Man Walking

Well i am not sure but i don't Monroe was dead because why else would digging him up?

Thread