Thread
Printable Version

Revolution Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Home

Well this series is certainly slowing down not much happen but what a cliffhanger with new captain being an old enemy

1x15 Home

I'm not surprised Aaron's life was turned inside out after seeing his wife he thought was dead but nice try in trying to save her as he's not a fighter and what a tragedy Emma got shot

1x16 The Love Boat

You can understand why Rachel shot him but what a shame the horse bolted and Tom keep turning up like a bad penny is getting frustrating, the daring river rescue was impressive but they were lucky

Reply 84#84 codebreaker's post

Well it was tough but Tom switching sides was predictable he really had no choice because of his son

1x17 The Longest Day

Aaron reprogramming the nano-chip was great and how it repaired Rachel's leg was impressive and I'm not surprised Monroe was suspicious after being shot at while going for a drink but kidnapping Nora is going to make thing interesting

1x18 Clue

Nora was lucky to be alive after Monroe had her tortured and Jim telling Miles to wear a dress as he's all he has left was amusing but him being the killer in the hope of saving his wife was never going to end well and Rachel pulling the pin was a great cliffhanger

1x19 Children of Men

Monroe being the one to save Charlie when her mother was behind him was disappointing but finding out they were let in was a surprise

1x20 The Dark Tower

Neville making it look like he was shot at before killing him was sneaky and Nora dying while trying to get to level twelve was sad but what Randall did and who for was a surprise

Reply 92#92 codebreaker's post

Seriously as soon as Randall launched those missiles didn't anyone think why don't they just switch off the power ?

Reply 93#93 bala's post

Okay!! That was pretty good.  Now if we could have more episodes like that it would be good.   I don't like Randells methods but his boss was okay.  I wonder if it was the same guy as when the lights go out??  Hahaha. Its not like they could have an election.  

I'm going to miss Nora, but if game of thrones has taught me anything its that everyone is expendable and not to get too attached.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 94#94 arksongbird80's post

It will be difficult because than it would feel like a normal episode it just a shame they got played.

Comic-Con 2013 Video - Revolution

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-21-2013 19:56 ]

Thread