Thread
Printable Version

Revolution Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

No Quarter

Well finding out who was responsible for creating the bad guys was interesting but we could understand the reason why it there were created the problem was no one was control them. Finding power in that house was amazing but it seem only last a couple of minutes which could create a problem.

Reply 23#23 bala's post

I think they created the republic for a good reason but some where along the way it got twisted.  I mean they've been at it for 15 yrs or so right??

So glad the british chick was able to see her kids.  And that was the fastest boot up of an iphone I"VE ever seen.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 24#24 arksongbird80's post

She didn't the power cut off before she reached photos

the plague dogs

I really felt this was a turning episode.  We got to know Maggie? from almost a beginning middle and then an end.  I connected to the characters and even Miles had a moment.  Not sure what to believe with the Black Monroe Guy.  He was saved and he's still a jack a@@.  So there's that.

Reply 27#27 arksongbird80's post

Well given that she was going to die i am not surprised but why bother introduce her into show if she going to be killed off quite early ?. I think Miles really had no choice after she died because now whether he like it or not he's responsible for them .

It was a great episode of solidarity but her demise so early was dumb.  Connected to her for just the one episode.   

I think miles knew that.

Love this show!

Soul Train

Well so close yet again they couldn't rescue him . Need i say more but great to Charlie seem to harden by the experience and finding out who the kid tracker was a great revelation .

Reply 32#32 bala's post

i would have never expected nate to be that character.  He seems to be trying to think for himself.  I bet he'll turn on his father as some point.   PUtting the explosive in the log was a great idea.  Detaching the train would have been easier.    

So close....if they catch him what will the story be about then!!

Reply 33#33 arksongbird80's post

Rescue the mother

1x02 Chained Heat

I thought Charlie talking Miles out of killing that guy was a bad idea at first but the way he took them all out was impressive and the way she got the sniper rifle was great but killing two to save thirty was a small price to pay

1x03 No Quarter

The look of shock on Charlie's face when she found out Miles was responsible for training the Rebel camp was interesting but she still rescued him again which was great

1x04 The Plague Dogs

Danny escaping in the storm was great it's just a shame Tom caught him so fast but saving him turned out to be a big mistake and finding out about Maggie's life before she died was sad and interesting, Charlie was lucky with the booby trap

1x05 Soul Train

Tom is one hard nut to crack and yet again so close to rescuing Danny

Sex and Drugs

I have such HIgh hopes for this show.  But really they just put themselves in really ackward situations and then have to get themsleves out of it.  I really thought when Charlie found out the irish were cops, should could confide in them and create as Ally.     BUT NO  that isn't what happen.  They did NOTHING to further themselves.

Finding out the Google guy was lame, was pointless.  Kinda already knew that.

Reply 39#39 arksongbird80's post

At lease he meet his mother so something good came out of it.

Thread