Thread
Printable Version

Revolution Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Revolution Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Revolution (2012) Premiered on NBC on September 17, 2012

Our entire way of life depends on electricity. So what would happen if it just stopped working? Well, one day, like a switch turned off, the world is suddenly thrust back into the dark ages. Planes fall from the sky, hospitals shut down, and communication is impossible. And without any modern technology, who can tell us why?

Now, 15 years later, life is back to what it once was long before the industrial revolution: families living in quiet cul-de-sacs, and when the sun goes down, the lanterns and candles are lit. Life is slower and sweeter. Or is it?

On the fringes of small farming communities, danger lurks. And a young woman's life is dramatically changed when a local militia arrives and kills her father, who mysteriously - and unbeknownst to her - had something to do with the blackout. This brutal encounter sets her and two unlikely companions off on a daring coming-of-age journey to find answers about the past in the hopes of reclaiming the future.

From director Jon Favreau (" Iron Man," " Iron Man 2") and the fertile imaginations of J.J. Abrams and Eric Kripke (" Supernatural"), comes a surprising " what if" action-adventure series, where an unlikely hero will lead the world out of the dark. Literally.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Revolution (2012) Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-26-2013 12:51 ]

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-13-2012 05:14 ]

Revolution Comic-Con Panel

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 8-7-2012 17:29 ]

1x01 Pilot

Danny pulling the crossbow to save Ben was disastrous with so many getting shot and Ben dying but the poisoned whisky was clever, Miles sword fighting was impressive

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

The poisoned whiskey was a great tactical manuever. Pulling the cross bow was dumb, but understandable.  I really enjoyed the sword fight too!    I expect nothing less of a US marine!  Ohhh Rahh!    The algebra teacher wasn't what she seemed!!    And the guy who Saved Charlie Twice and betrayed her.  Conflicted much!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

I actually felt this wasn't good episode because the trailer ruined the first episode but i have feeling this will get cancelled because i don't think this can keep viewers. It was a damn shame he died but you just knew that it lead to a journey. The poisoned whisky was a smart move but if she hook up with the brother i would be annoyed.

The problem i have with this show none of characters are actually likable

Reply 13#13 bala's post

see i didn't watch any of the trailers and I went in only knowing that the lights went out.  So I enjoyed it.  

Reply 14#14 arksongbird80's post

I can't help it you need to see trailer to see worth watching

This has now been added to the flash site

chained heat

More good fighting scenes.  It's refreshing that Charlie reminds everyone it's about the people not just surviving.  What I'm confused about it is the lack of livestock.  I would think everyone would ride horses and have oxen.  

MOM

Reply 19#19 arksongbird80's post

Well it's funny how in this episode she kind taking the lead when in first episode she seem rather lost.

Thread