Thread
Printable Version

Revolution Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 140#140 codebreaker's post

Yes that was a smart move i can't believe he fell for it

2x13 Happy Endings

I'm glad somebody took the shot but it's a shame Truman had an antidote and Neville getting the new assignment from the president was a surprise, Charlie being quick to draw her gun was great and the fact she was stubborn to put it down was amusing, the firefly's restoring the woman's sight was nice but making them believe it was an act of God was understandable and so close to getting away with the diamonds

Reply 143#143 codebreaker's post

So you no opinion on Charlie doing Monroe son ?

Reply 144#144 bala's post

Their both adults

Fear and Loathing

That was nice virus he uploaded but what an interesting ending

2x14 Fear and Loathing

It was obvious Monroe or Connor wouldn't die in the death match and Charlie did a great job in rescuing them

Dreamcatcher

It wouldn't be a sci-fi show without dream episode and this one was rather good it had a point but the way it tricked him the second time around was priceless

Reply 150#150 bala's post

I completely missed this episode and yet I didn't miss out on any developing story line.    Hahahahahaha
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Exposition Boulevard

Well i was wondering what next surprise was going to be but mind control was a nice surprise .

Talk about brainwashing creating perfect army

2x15 Dreamcatcher

It took Aaron a while to figure out that something isn't quite right after he thought he awakened to find himself in a world with power and Charlie getting shot in the head was a surprise but I assume that's all in his head

2x16 Exposition Boulevard

The mind control of the children was surprising but cutting her own throat was tragic

Why We Fight

Trust Monroe to go raiding when he get an army which made Miles situation rather tricky but glad he punched him

1x18 Austin City Limits

Well Charlie having to kill Jason was sad because she really had no choice and Miles saving the mayor was great

Thread