Thread
Printable Version

Revolution Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x06 Dead Man Walking

What a turn out for Monroe's execution but I wouldn't be surprised if someone had tampered with the injection

The Patriot Act

Well finding out your father is one of them was hard for Racheal to handle but Aaron trying protect himself really work but it seems to be trigger when he panics.

2x07 The Patriot Act

Aaron and Cynthia were lucky that Miles figured out they were walking into a trap organised by Rachel's father and I hope Dr. Horn gets to fell the heat from Aaron when he catches him

Come Blow Your Horn

Horn finding him an experiment on him was cruel

2x08 Come Blow Your Horn

Was Aaron lucky that Miles stopped the chemical attack or could he of survived as killing Horn would of be great

Before I make a review, let me just say..... When will Charlie pull her hair back! Ponytail, up, half back even a sloppy bun but seriously! Do something with it
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 128#128 arksongbird80's post

i don't think hair tips is on her mind when she has more important thing to be concerned with .

So she remarried think he was dead

Aron discovers AI that responsible for his powers

Telling IT to go was a bad move

Reply 129#129 bala's post

Well for someone who's so smart, he wasn't very quick in how he could use the AI.  super annoyed they killed the girl.  

It wouldn't be any trouble to make a ponytail.  Just saying!!!!!!!

Poor miles.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

2x09 Everyone Says I Love You

What a tragedy that Cynthia paid the ultimate price but Aaron getting Kevin to kill them all rather than save Cynthia was a surprise

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-10-2014 13:54 ]

2x10 Three Amigos

Tom missing the perfect opportunity to spike the drink but at leased he finished the job and Monroe's run in with his son was interesting as the apple didn't fall far from the tree with him being as arrogant as his dad

Reply 133#133 codebreaker's post

Well thinking he could rebuild Monroe republic with his son was disllusional

2x11 Mis Dos Padres

Sebastian refusing to leave when Miles broke him out was understandable as his son would paid the price but the fact his son is responsible for him being locked up was frustrating until he allowed Rachel to rescue them

Reply 137#137 codebreaker's post

He really needs to make up his mind

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-25-2014 17:37 ]

2x12 Captain Trips

Infecting Truman with his own virus after him trying to kill the needy was karma but will his men risk his life to save him and Tom walking into a trap to save his son should be interesting

Thread