Thread
Printable Version

The Mindy Project Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x20 Pretty Man

Mindy being hit on by the handsome man was interesting but finding out his a prostitute when they are in bed was priceless and taking him to Danny and Alex's dinner party was a bad idea

1x21 Santa Fe

I'm surprised Mindy was allowed on the plane with her large suite case as hand luggage but holding hands during the turbulence was awkward and what a disaster Jeremy's presentation was

1x22 Triathlon

Everyone competing in a triathlon against the midwives was amusing but you knew it would go too far and Mindy considering converting to Christianity was bizarre

1x23 Frat Party

Taking photos of Mindy kissing her boyfriend in the lift was amusing but I'm surprised she went to a frat party to drown her sorrows

1x24 Take Me With You

Mindy deciding to go to Haiti with Casey was interesting but leaving it till 3am and waking his neighbours to final make her mind up was amusing

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 10-16-2013 19:21 ]

2x01 All My Problems Solved Forever...

Mindy suddenly becoming ill was unfortunate as it Casey and her new life in Haiti short but Danny should of cleared his browser history after having trouble sexually with Christina

2x02 The Other Dr. L

Dr. Paul sleeping with Christina while drunk was bound to upset Danny

2x03 Music Festival

Casey having an identity crisis was amusing as he thinks being a DJ might be his new calling until he thinks event planing might be his next calling

2x04 Magic Morgan

I cant believe Mindy took Morgan up on his offer as according to him anyone who sleeps with him will find the love of their life immediately afterwards but at leased she had the sense to back out at the last minute

2x05 Wiener Night

Everyone going to Christina's art show, where nude photos of Danny were on display was amusing

2x06 Bro Club For Dudes

What was Peter thinking getting in the ring but getting only one good punch in was amusing

2x07 Sk8er Man

Mindy trying to prove Danny wrong after he tells her that she's too picky by going on a date with her complete opposite but with a wild and crazy skateboarder was amusing

2x08 You’ve Got Sext

You can understand why Danny thought Mindy was talking about him when she said she had a crush on somebody from work instead of Cliff but Morgan and Peter finding Mindy's phone and respond to the text's from Cliff was amusing but was going to end badly

2x09 Mindy Lahiri is a Racist

Morgan getting bitten in the balls when he was wearing arm protection was amusing and Priscilla ending up seducing Danny when she was supposed to be giving him media training was unprofessional

2x10 Wedding Crushers

Why on earth would Mindy's cheating ex-boyfriend Josh invites her to his wedding but who would of thought taking Peter would such an effect on the dance floor and Peter making out with the bride was priceless

2x11 Christmas Party Sex Trap

Considering how bad the party was after Brendan's date stole Mindy's thunder by performing the seductive "Santa Baby" song by the end of the night Mindy wasn't the only one who was happy

2x12 Danny Castellano is My Personal Trainer

Mindy convincing Danny to be her personal trainer because of her new boyfriend seeing her in a swimsuit was amusing but walking naked into the sauna was priceless

2x13 L.A.

Peter attempts to track down a girlfriend while in Los Angeles was a bad idea and who would of thought Mindy running into Casey would ruin her current relationship

Thread