21 12
Thread
Printable Version

Haunted Highway (Syfy) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Haunted Highway (Syfy) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Haunted Highway Premiered on Syfy on July 03, 2012

The hour-long series follows two teams, Jack Osbourne & Dana Workman and Jael de Pardo & Devin Marble, as they do their own first-person investigations of the most frightening claims of paranormal activity along America's remote back roads.  

Fueled by eyewitness interviews and evidence collected with state-of-the-art equipment, the two teams will self-document their harrowing face-to-face encounters with the paranormal.  The six episode series will feature examinations and investigations that will take the teams off the beaten path in Montana, South Dakota, Minnesota, Arkansas and Louisiana as they seek hellhounds, skin walkers, ghosts and other paranormal phenomena.  

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Haunted Highway Here

1x01 Bear Lake Beast-Vergas Hairy Man

Case #1
I'm surprised he went diving in the lake after the size of that unknown sonar image and then to loose radio communication which was scary

Case #2
Disappointed that they were so close and with the damage to the tree's there was no video footage other than a piece of hair over seven feet up the tree and a vague thermal image

1x02 Darkman of Standing Rock - Blackstar Shadow Man

Case #1
I'm not surprised she was scared when the horse got spooked and ran away and then their fire going out suddenly but without the horses they have a long walk

Case #2
Sitting under the tree blindfold in the dark was brave but the way she jumped when nothing shown up on first time on the camera was scary but the shadow when they later checked the camera was interesting

1x03 Utah Skinwalker - Ozark Howler

Case #1
The day 1 investigation only revealed some foot prints and a strange sound but day 2 was more interesting with the story from the old lady and then all the animal bones showing up hot in the thermal camera

Case #2
Another disappointing investigation with only a small  animal on the thermal camera

1x04 El Dorado Hell Hounds-Georgia Skinstealer

Case #1
What happened to the radio controlled car with the camera on was interesting and why the lamp fell was bizarre as it was caught on camera

Case #2
Going to the swamp to sleep in a tent just to see if the skinstealer legion was true was brave but I was impressed the girl was able to sleep on the job

1x05 Louisiana Swamp Woman-Pioneer Cemetery

Case #1
Becky's stories about the woman screaming to lure people into the woods was interesting and the scream making him fall in the swamp was amusing

Case #2
The only thing that was strange was the ball moving without the wind chime

1x06 Silver City Ghost Town-Shunka Warakin

Case #1
When he ran to see who was coming down the stairs I thought the guy who let them in had come back and with nobody there it was interesting but the bat was priceless and overall there was a lot of paranormal activity

Case #2
I'm glad they caught something on camera but I thought they had lost the goat they left as bait

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 10-29-2013 21:55 ]

2x01 Island of Lost Souls

What an interesting season opener travelling 80 miles off the Florida coast on Dry Tortugas Island which was a Civil War stronghold for the Union but Jael goes underwater while Jack keeps an eye on the surface at night was surprising and I'm not surprised Dana was scared after she goes up the ladder into a small chamber and the door in the floor slammed behind her

2x02 Manchac Swamp-Moonville Tunnel

Case #1
That was a sad story when the massive hurricane was headed toward the small town where Julia died and when it hit the land it killed everyone there

Case #2
Devin and Jael checking out Ohio's Moonville Tunnel wasn't as interesting but the phantom smells was strange

2x03 Beasts of Bray Road-Tonopah Mine

Case #1
Find an eye witness on their arrival was lucky and the woman saying the beast was about eight-foot tall with canine features and with orange fur did sound strange but the fact it knocked the car she was in nearly a foot forward into a snow bank would be frightening

Case #2
Jack running after he heard the sound was amusing and how the walkie talkie that Dana heard got broken was strange

2x04 Lake Murray Beast-The Donner Party

Case #1
Devin and Jael going in the water at night after something hit their boat was crazy

Case #2
Chelsea introducing Jack and Dana to her friend, Jen was interesting but her agreeing to let her dog, Harlan go with them was surprising and Jack picking up a shadowy figure on the camera followed by Dana feeling something sharp on her neck would be scary

2x05 Shades of Death-bridge of Doom

Case #2
Jack and Dana straping their cameras to the outside of the car and troll for ghosts along the seven mile stretch of road was different and three of their cameras blink out at the same time was freaky  

Case #1
You would think there must be cursed as six bridges have been built there and all but one have collapsed and the designers of the first bridge committing suicide was interesting and the EVP saying Collins was pretty clear

PS These two were shown in reverse order from the episode name for a change

21 12
Thread