Thread
Printable Version

Snooki & JWoww (MTV) General Discussion (Spoilers)

2x04 Now What

Jionni asking if Snooki would produce chocolate milk for the baby because of the chocolate she eats was amusing and the way Roger caught the mouse was impressive but it's a shame it got away again

2x05 Maine Squeeze

Jenni was pretty good fishing but the way she squeals every time was annoying and I'm not surprised parenting was taking it's toll on Snooki and Jionni

2x06 Honeymoon Is Over

Jionni's constant little insults about Nicole were annoying and Roger wanting Jenni to watch the dog while it was in the back yard was a little over the top

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-22-2013 16:42 ]

2x07 Turning Over A New League

Jenni considering in introducing Roger to her mother was interesting as she is living in assisted care and she hasn't seen her for years but Nicole and Jionni tasting pre-packed baby food was amusing

2x08 Between a Rock and a Hard Place

Nicole and Jionni going on their first post-baby date was amusing as Nicole had the giggles with her first drink in a long time and Roger going to see Jenni mother was interesting as he was the first to visit, Roger shopping for an engagement ring was great but his reaction to the first price was priceless and that was some taxi

2x09 Taking the Plunge

Roger's fancy stretched pink limo and dinner was amusing as he knew Jenni would think he was going to propose but the proposal after the parachute jump was great

2x10 I'm a Good Fiancé and I'm a Mom!

Jionni and Roger celebrate fatherhood at a bachelor party whilst Nicole and Jenni have a girls night in was great as Jenni was able to tell Nicole about the engagement but all drinking breast milk in the morning was amusing

2x11 I Might Not Be Engaged After This

I'm not surprised the girl were hungover after their night out but Jionni's reaction to what Nicole had done was interesting, Jenni and Roger back arguing so soon after the engagement was disappointing but Nicole and Jionni's doing first aid was bizarre as it looked like they didn't pay that much attention

Besties Babies and big ass Rings Special

Amusing look back over the whole show but loved the out-takes and the sneak peek at the season finale looks interesting

2x12 All's Well That Ends Well

Nicole and Jenni trying to repair their relationships was interesting but Nicole trying to organise a surprise engagement for Jenni and Roger before knowing they had mad up was risky but with the Jersey Shore crowd it made for a nice season finale

3x01 We’re Back Bitches

JWoww arranging couples therapy before getting married was bizarre and what makes her think it's OK for her dogs to urinate in the shops while out shopping

3x02 Movin on Up

JWoww trying her hand at dog training just so she can class her dog as service dogs so she can take them shopping is crazy as we all know it's only guide dogs allowed in shops

3x03 Mommy

Lorenzo crying when Nicole picks him up was sad as he doesn't for his dad and the way Snooki interviewed for or a babysitter was interesting but some of the questions was amusing, Roger pranks were over the top on the haunted house tour

3x04 Liars!

What a shame the guys didn't get back first after Jionni got a babysitter so they can play paint-ball but the girl moving their car to catch the guys out was amusing

3x05 I Want A Veil!

Snooki shopping for a wedding dress was interesting but the gay guys trying dresses on was amusing

3x06 Let the Planning Begin!

Jenni and Roger going to an adoption fair was unusual as you would think she would want one of her own

3x07 Baby Boot Camp

The guys fooling around in the bouncing castle when shopping for a swing set was amusing and testing Roger's baby skills by looking after Lorenzo was interesting

3x08 Oui Can Cook!

Snooki and JWoww helping out at a charity dog wash was a bad idea as Snooki can't help swearing in front of the children and watching Roger and Jionni plan a romantic dinner for the girls was amusing

3x09 Welcome to the Dude Ranch!

The girls getting pranked by Roger and Jionni was amusing the first couple of times

3x10 What a Drag!

After the results of Nicole's DNA test made her sound like a Heinz 57 a bit of everything and the drag makeover was amusing

Thread