43 123
Thread
Printable Version

Snooki & JWoww (MTV) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Snooki & JWoww (MTV) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Snooki & JWoww Premiered on MTV on June 21, 2012

Snooki & JWoww follows Jersey Shore BFF's- Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi and Jenni "JWOWW" Farley as they start a new chapter in their lives and take over Jersey City. In this 12-episode series, the real-life besties move in together to take on their next big adventure: Adulthood! JWOWW's romance with Roger is getting serious and only time will tell what the future holds for their relationship. As for Snooki's future, she's not only engaged, she's pregnant! When the two first decided to move in together, they thought it would be a couple of BFF's living it up in the city. But little did they know what life had in store for them. Now, as two women on the verge of adulthood, they're having one last hurrah all while navigating the radical changes that life can throw at you. And as Snooki and JWOWW soon discover, with your best friend by your side, there's nothing you can't face.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Snooki & JWoww Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-6-2012 12:00 ]

you are losing all respect with me if you continue with these type of shows

1x00 Best Friends Forever

Interesting how these have became best friends considering how they meet but this was a good recap for Jersey Shore and I had almost forgot about the guy who punched pint size Snooki but Snooki being pregnant is going to be dangerous considering how much she drinks

1x01 Sorry Neighbors, Cause These Bitches Are Moving In

Nicole never parallel parked with the size of her truck was bizarre but I was impressed with the help of Jenni she managed to get in that tight space and I'm glade she told Jenni her secret before getting a place together

1x02 What Did I Get Myself Into

Jionni's face with her dog in the suitcase was amusing and God help Nicole if she cant cope with the dog barking what's she going to do with a baby crying

1x03 It Looks Like a Little Meatball

The sex Museum was interesting and what was the point of the ninja restaurant but the girl being scared was amusing and finding out everything is OK after her first ultrasound was nice

1x04 Guess Who's Coming to Dinner

The girls inviting their Jersey Shore room-mates over for dinner was amusing considering the trouble they went too to make the place look nice and Snooki drinking cranberry juice out of a wine glass so they don't suspect there was something wrong was interesting

1x05 Sober Party of One

I'm glad after all the teasing about the baby that all their Jersey Shore room-mates are eventually behind her and will have her back and Joey getting a spray tan was priceless

1x06 Calm Down Hormonal!

Snooki volunteering at a doggie day care was amusing considering she was nervous after being bitten by one of JWoww's dogs and nothing new with JWoww and Roger's relationship hits another rough patch

1x07 Meet the In-Laws

Snooki and JWoww surprise their guys by taking them to a drag show was priceless especially after the lap dance

1x08 Cancun Is Not An Island

I'm not surprised Snooki was bored in Cancun with all the girls drinking when she can't because of the pregnancy

1x09 Sitting Alone in a Hotel Room Sucks

The guys voice message was amusing but Nicole not hanging up properly was priceless as they were bitching about the guys

1x10 Couples Hell

Snooki getting into an argument with Jionni on his birthday over a picture on Twitter was interesting and then JWoww and Roger arguing over the future of their relationship was too much

1x11 My Baby Is Boring!

Jenni getting two pretend babies was interesting and Snooki could do with the practice and having their dogs dyed was amusing but taking the babies to the gay bar was priceless

1x12 The End?

Jenni tipping Roger out the chair was amusing but it's a good job he was only holding the doll baby and I'm not surprised Nicole wants to move in with Jionni, the girls swap boyfriends for a night was very insightful with the girls interrogating the guys

2x01 New Beginnings

Typical guys being inpatient when the pay per view fight went down but all crammed in the car when it came back on was amusing and Jionni missing the baby shower because he was in hospital was a shame but you can understand why he didn't ring Nicole

2x02 Pregnant Problems

Jionni making a mould of the baby bump was amusing as he also included the boobs but eager to taste the baby milk in front of the parents was priceless

2x03 Last Call at Club Uterus

Snooki pretending her water broke was amusing but risky because Jionni might not believe her when it happens for real but being worried about the baby coming while on the toilet was amusing

43 123
Thread