Thread
Printable Version

Miss Advised (Bravo) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Miss Advised (Bravo) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Miss Advised Premiered on Bravo on June 18, 2012

These single relationship experts can’t seem to practice what they preach as Amy Laurent in New York, Emily Morse in San Francisco, and Julia Allison in Los Angeles struggle to stay afloat in the deep end of the dating pool.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Miss Advised Here

1x01 Old Flames and New Beginnings

I wasn't sure what to make of this but with one of the experts having a twelve month dry spell god help her clients

1x02 Breaking All the Rules

The episode title tells everything and when the experts break their own rules it is amusing and playing spin the bottle at their age was priceless

This is why you can't catch up you watch all these awful programs

1x03 What's Your Type?

Emily being put on the phone to her childhood crush without any warning was amusing and I thought their dinner conversation might of spoiled it but i was wrong

1x04 Kissing,Drinking and Dancing

Julia's date with Will was interesting especially with her breaking her rule by ringing him first but she does like to arrive in style with the limo, Emily agreeing to be a kiss demo model was amusing

1x05 True Colors

Emily talking about penetrative scrabble was disturbing but her last couple of dates being interested in threesomes was amusing and
Julia planing her dream evening with Andrew was interesting, what a disaster Amy's date was with Lewis

1x06 Eat, Pray, Fight

Amy's client was so out of order having a go at her in front of guests but complaining about the spilt drink was crazy as it was her fault for grabbing her arm

1x07 The One?

Emily's childhood crush arriving was interesting but her radio partner saying if I came all the way from Michigan I would expect to sleep with I thought was amusing and Amy breaking a dating rule by going out with one of the guys from her gym was bizarre as it was in a gym

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-28-2012 18:14 ]

1x08 True Love, True Life

Who would of thought Amy breaking her dating rule would turn out so great with him buying her flowers with a beautiful note on their second date and Emily's trip to California with David takes an unexpected turn was interesting

Thread