Thread
Printable Version

Hollywood Heights (Nick) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-25-2012 22:01  
Loren embarrassing Nora with Max about the letter and tears she sent him years ago was amusing but Chloe spoiling dinner was predictable
Girl can't get the message i never met a character that is so bloody stubborn

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-25-2012 22:44  
I'm glad Don caught Adriana in the office but as much as I don't like Ellie she doesn't deserved to be framed for the robbery and Kelly describing Jake as the energizer bunny was amusing, Eddie volunt ...
Yes the energizer bunny was amusing but things are getting tricky i knew something like this would happen but i am so glad he didn't cheat on her it's not often we see characters have morals and i understand why he doesn't tell Tracey about it.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-25-2012 23:33  
Tyler pretending to call Eddie while Chloe was pretending to be asleep was amusing and them pair deserve each other but what bad timing for the photographer to turn up just as Eddie was about to leave ...
Well it did look like stunt and i think we know that girl are certainly hold on to her bone no matter what

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-26-2012 00:16  
I'm glad Tyler discovered the truth behind Chloe's hospital visit but I hope faking the overdose spoils her own movie careerer and Jackie going to see  Eddie behind Chloe's back was interesting, Eddie ...
Well i can't wait to find out what she finds out jackie told eddie not to see her but i agree with her she needed to admitted for a psych evaluation as i am getting very bad feeling this end up badly either try kill Eddie or Lauren i suspect the latter but that would sad way to end it.

Reply 99#99 codebreaker's post

It was a good bluff shame she caved and admitted it if she had played it out for a bit longer she might got it out of her. Giving the song back was rather nice but that outfit they gave her didn't look great . I wonder what her mothers reaction to that outfit would be ?.

Eddie Feel at home

Well Loren telling Eddie what the real reason behind her songs were great but her mother overhearing was interesting. Look like someone might be pregnant . I can't believe he didn't take the deal the cop was offering .

1x44 Eddie Feels At Home

Eddie joining Nora and Loren for dinner was interesting considering her mother was making fun of her childhood habits and Adriana deserves to be pregnant thinking she only needed to use protection the first time and Phil would deserve some jail time for his crimes against both their families

Chloe and Oz

The sleepover was rather crazy situation with Max since everyone had a nightout . It was great to see Lauren video . The Title give away the episode BUT a chole carter movie sounds ridiculous

Reply 107#107 codebreaker's post

Did you notice something different from this episode ?

No Chloe in this episode

Reply 109#109 bala's post

That was a pleasant surprise

Reply 110#110 codebreaker's post

I know it was nice surprise

Reply 111#111 bala's post

Chloe and her desperation to get back with Eddie is driving me mad and considering she was driving the other car that was involved in the accident that killed his mother is just crazy

Reply 112#112 codebreaker's post

She is the craziest character we seen on a tv show if ever dexter run out people to kill i know who next victim should be

Jake's Concern

Well Tracey holding off having a baby because Jake obessed with his company should be a good thing but at least he has a job -we never seen her at her job in the show so i am curious why?. Eddie will never learn if you allow her worm herself back into his life she will never leave. .Loren gets hurt

1x45 Chloe and Oz

Nora winding Max up about his so called drunk antics was amusing and Eddie tweeting the release of Loren's video was great but being worried about the 4 bad comments out of 1600 was crazy

Loren Deals with the Ex

Well i have to say she reel him back in but at least he gave her back her present

Eddie Takes Off

Eddie want to take a break and escape from his fame but his father telling Lauren where he is might backfired

So i am upto episode 50 and what a cliffhanger and look like we might actually be up to date with all the episodes

1x46 Jake's Concern

I would rather Oz do a story on Loren's life than Chloe but then again if he does his research properly he should find out about the accident and Loren taking so long in letting Melissa know about the video was a surprise considering they are best friends and Chloe was a bitch answering Eddie's phone

1x47 Loren Deals with the Ex

The spoiler alert when he handed Chloe the watch she brought him was amusing and I've had a felling for a while that Beth might be Melissa's biological mother and Loren saying I love you to Eddie was interesting considering the surprised look on both their faces

Thread