Thread
Printable Version

Hollywood Heights (Nick) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-5-2012 16:01  
Chloe turning up at the video shoot was crazy and she should of known better but Loren getting a new part in the video was great and Lily was warned not to ask personal questions about his private lif ...
Well that video shoot was great for Lauren

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-5-2012 16:42  
As nice as Don is with Nora his baggage is going to cause trouble and I hope Nora and Max get together but I hope Eddie doesn't use Loren as his rebound girl but Loren's 90 minute deal with her mother ...
Well her mother had every right to be concern but man that chole is really determined to get back with eddie but her face when lauren turn up was priceless

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-5-2012 17:24  
Loren standing up to Chloe and her sneaky remarks was great and Chloe doing the televised interview with Lily was a desperate attempt to win Eddie back
I really hating her by now she really is starting to annoy me and i won't be surprised if she tries pretend she's pregnant just to get him back that her only move she has if she wants to get him back.

1x35 The House Party

You just knew as soon as Nora went to the cabin for the weekend with Don the girl would have a party and Melissa inviting Eddie behind Loren's back was predictable but what is it with Phil stealing from family, Kelly kissing Jake was a bad mistake considering they all live in the same house

Reply 84#84 codebreaker's post

So glad links are up

Reply 85#85 bala's post

I think the are only reliable up to 42

Reply 86#86 codebreaker's post

nothing to watch tomorrow   so this is good for me

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-25-2012 16:47  
You just knew as soon as Nora went to the cabin for the weekend with Don the girl would have a party and Melissa inviting Eddie behind Loren's back was predictable but what is it with Phil stealing fr ...
Yes but the invite to Eddie was a surprise thanks to Marissa and look on Chole face was priceless

The Paparazzi Photo

Well he should known that he would be followed but Tyler change his approach is interesting. I had a feeling the pharmacy robbery something would go wrong but we don't know what .

Eddie's New Song

Well Chole trying again with eddie but slip of her toungue he caught her in another lie. Loren looked happy that eddie came to her work share his new song. Forgetting to set alarm from  pharmacy robbery was rather stupid but why did he give her that role   .

1x36 The Paparazzi Photo

I liked the way Chloe's mother woke her up when she thought she had taken an overdose but the photos of Loren and Eddie are probable Chloe fault because she followed Eddie and the paparazzi probable followed her

Reply 91#91 codebreaker's post

Yes that was rather amusing but simple just hold her nose but i like the humour of water

1x37 Eddie's New Song

Why on earth would Adriana be jealous of Loren and Eddie's friendship when she has Phil who was good enough to loose her virginity too   and typical Chole putting both feet in it when she mentioned Rumour

1x38 Eddie's Birthday

Adriana's face was priceless when Eddie sent a car for Loren at school and Eddie wanting to write songs with Loren on his birthday was interesting but how nice for Eddie and Max to invite Loren and Nora out for dinner and you can understand why Nora is worried about Loren's feelings for Eddie

1x39 The Double Date

Loren embarrassing Nora with Max about the letter and tears she sent him years ago was amusing but Chloe spoiling dinner was predictable

1x40 Their Special Place

I'm glad Don caught Adriana in the office but as much as I don't like Ellie she doesn't deserved to be framed for the robbery and Kelly describing Jake as the energizer bunny was amusing, Eddie volunteers to drive Loren home after his birthday dinner was interesting and the long awaited kiss was nice but Chloe possible overdose was typical

1x41 Eddie Inspires Loren

Tyler pretending to call Eddie while Chloe was pretending to be asleep was amusing and them pair deserve each other but what bad timing for the photographer to turn up just as Eddie was about to leave the hospital

1x42 Eddie Explains Himself

I'm glad Tyler discovered the truth behind Chloe's hospital visit but I hope faking the overdose spoils her own movie careerer and Jackie going to see  Eddie behind Chloe's back was interesting, Eddie opening up to Loren about his mother was nice

1x43 Loren's Recording Session

Kelly arranging Loren's first session in the recording studio was great but Eddie giving Loren her song back to launch as her first single was nice, it's a good job Kelly didn't fall for Traci bluff about the so called affair with Jake

Reply 94#94 codebreaker's post

Yes your right her mother has right to be concerned but she's still a teenage girl and even Eddie said there were friends. Jackie begging Tyler to help her daughter was change of event just couple of weeks ago she begging him not see her and now the opposite is true but using blackmail about car accident was a risky move and how the hell would she be able to afford motorcycle since she has no money and i bet Tyler know that.

Thread