Thread
Printable Version

Hollywood Heights (Nick) General Discussion (Spoilers)

1x27 Eddie and Chloe Meet Oz

Eddie advising Chloe to reconcile with Jackie was interesting but God help her if he finds out about how his mother died and who was driving the car and suggesting Chloe and her mother move in together was great and them having a meeting with Oz to make a re-make of Grease was amusing considering they have never seen the film

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 7-22-2012 19:24  
Chloe should of kept her mouth shut about the engagement but the reporter ringing Eddie was interesting and Adriana going to dinner with her dad too Loren and her mothers was priceless
Yes but she going get reality check when her mother finds her . We can understand why Adriana is such a splot brat because father allowed her to be one which is sad

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 7-22-2012 20:50  
Chloe coming clean to Max about her past was clever and sounded believable and Loren and her friends getting lost and stranded across town was spoilt by the title
Well for me i didn't see title so it was surprise i just getting episode number only for my source. She almost lost but she came there on time was lucky.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 7-22-2012 21:34  
After all the trouble they had to get there and being late so I'm not surprised she had stage fright
Well we knew that it would too ridiculous if she able sing it without any drama so glad Eddie convinced her to sing

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 7-22-2012 22:26  
I'm glad Eddie was able to convince Loren to sing and her being the winner was predictable but fainting after finding out was unfortunate, Chloe trying to get her mother out of her place before Eddie  ...
Well i liked they keep make her character more adorable by fainting because it shows some real emotions since i am sure that has happened in real life where peoople faint .

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 7-23-2012 11:20  
Chloe's face when Eddie was dancing with one of the dancers in his video was priceless but now Max knows about Chloe's mother what new pack of lies will she tell next and what a bitch she was to Loren ...
That's one hell of a secret that she killed Eddie mother

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 7-26-2012 17:22  
Max and Eddie clashing over Chloe's lies was bound to happen after what her mother said to Eddie but forging her again was disappointing and looks like the green eyed monster at Loren's mother work pl ...
Chloe has more lives than a cat i mean she's constant manipulator and she really can't see it after watching all these episode i have figured out how most of the character situation is going to happen such as i think it's mistake to take his girlfriend on robberies she's going get him caught he become too cocky over the way he does that and he just as bad as Chloe at telling lies.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 7-26-2012 18:17  
Eddie advising Chloe to reconcile with Jackie was interesting but God help her if he finds out about how his mother died and who was driving the car and suggesting Chloe and her mother move in togethe ...
That's what i like about Eddie he really knows how to make Chloe life more complicated .

1x28 Melissa's Birthday

Melissa's birthday kiss from Adam was nice and about time, Cams comment about the kissing cam was was amusing and Adriana being the getaway driver was ridiculous especially crashing into Loren after the robbery, Tyler winding everyone up is getting boring

1x29 Chloe Turns Diva

Chloe having a diva fit because she has two left feet when it comes to dancing was predictable and about time she was caught kissing Tyler

1x30 Another Incriminating Photo

I have a feeling that Kelly being Loren's manager is going to turn out bad and Loren persuading Eddie to join them was nice but doing the video for Melissa's birthday was sweet, the accident flash back looked more like Tyler fault with him fooling around while she was driving

1x31 Eddie Learns the Truth

Eddie waking Loren from her dream about him was amusing and great timing but Phil being caught on tape breaking into his buyers isn't going to end well

1x32 The Video Shoot

Chloe turning up at the video shoot was crazy and she should of known better but Loren getting a new part in the video was great and Lily was warned not to ask personal questions about his private life so trying to get the dirt through Loren was cruel

1x33 Chloe Tries to Reconcile

As nice as Don is with Nora his baggage is going to cause trouble and I hope Nora and Max get together but I hope Eddie doesn't use Loren as his rebound girl but Loren's 90 minute deal with her mother was amusing

1x34 The Collaboration

Loren standing up to Chloe and her sneaky remarks was great and Chloe doing the televised interview with Lily was a desperate attempt to win Eddie back

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-5-2012 12:18  
Chloe having a diva fit because she has two left feet when it comes to dancing was predictable and about time she was caught kissing Tyler
Was audio bad for this episode ?

Reply 76#76 bala's post

There was one episode with bad audio for the first half

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-4-2012 23:11  
Melissa's birthday kiss from Adam was nice and about time, Cams comment about the kissing cam was was amusing and Adriana being the getaway driver was ridiculous especially crashing into Loren after t ...
It was one hell of birthday at least she got a new car out of it

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-5-2012 12:18  
Yes but you just know she talk her away out of it somehow it is fantastic liar nothing like her mother who seems to want to help her.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-5-2012 13:36  
I have a feeling that Kelly being Loren's manager is going to turn out bad and Loren persuading Eddie to join them was nice but doing the video for Melissa's birthday was sweet, the accident flash bac ...
That flashback was great way to see what happen but her mother find out should be intresting. I am glad Eddie finally gave her the boot.

Thread