Thread
Printable Version

Hollywood Heights (Nick) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Reply 40#40 bala's post

I'm only three days behind which is nothing compared to the two weeks I was behind

1x17 Dinner at the Tate's

Chloe should of kept her mouth shut about the engagement but the reporter ringing Eddie was interesting and Adriana going to dinner with her dad too Loren and her mothers was priceless

1x18 The Announcement

Chloe's so called dead mother turning up is going to be interesting and I'm surprised it took Phil that long to take the school computers after seeing them when he was told his community service was to mentor the kids in the class and I wonder who Loren's secret texter but Tyler blowing his first audition was amusing

1x19 Loren Gets Lost

Chloe coming clean to Max about her past was clever and sounded believable and Loren and her friends getting lost and stranded across town was spoilt by the title

1x20 The Songwriting Contest

After all the trouble they had to get there and being late so I'm not surprised she had stage fright

1x21 A Winner Is Chosen

I'm glad Eddie was able to convince Loren to sing and her being the winner was predictable but fainting after finding out was unfortunate, Chloe trying to get her mother out of her place before Eddie got there was amusing

1x22 The Music Video Rehearsal

Phil breaking in to his fathers place was the lowest of the low and just to prove his loyalty to his dealer was diabolical and I'm starting to think Melissa is adopted with the way her mother talks behind closed doors

1x23 Chloe's Jealousy

Chloe's face when Eddie was dancing with one of the dancers in his video was priceless but now Max knows about Chloe's mother what new pack of lies will she tell next and what a bitch she was to Loren and the dancer so I just hope her down fall is humiliating for her especially after putting a piece of glass in her boot and if what Tyler said about Chloe's past is true I'm not surprised she lied about it

1x24 Max Confronts Chloe

Chloe being responsible for the death of  Eddie's mother was a surprise and I can't believe she is still willing to marry Eddie knowing Max is on her tail but I was surprised it was Adriana's first time with Phil or anyone and then asking her to give him an alibi for the police was predictable

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 7-21-2012 22:47  
Adriana is one hell of a spoilt bitch talking to her dad like that but I thought she would pick on Loren for letting her dad know about her test and that was a close call breaking into the school comp ...
Well i agree but i can't wait until she finds out that her father has a crush on Lauren mother.Breaking into school to change her grade will give teens some bad idea i know this tv show.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 7-22-2012 07:02  
Chloe's gift to Max was nice but saying Eddie forgot about how her parents died was suspicious and I wouldn't be surprised if Adriana was caught for cheating after being too laid back while doing her  ...
Yes but the question is what is she hiding ?

1x25 Lisa Reveals A Secret

I'm surprised how well Adriana lied to the police about Phil's alibi and about time Chloe's lies are starting to unravel with Max turning up at Tyler's and her mother turning up at Eddie's, Lisa sharing a secret with Melissa was nice but I don't think she is telling the whole truth and what a coincidence that Loren and Eddie go to the same spot to think

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 7-22-2012 08:27  
The things the girl did to try and get into the club was amusing but their persistence might of paid off getting into the club but running into Jake  was interesting and Tyler being asked to get the d ...
Yes that grenade he tossed certainly make it hard for chole she got what she deserved.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 7-22-2012 10:06  
Loren facing suspension unless she can prove she's not guilty is going to be tough with all the evidence stacked against her and I loved what her mother said the the principle
Yes i can't believe how far it went and i am so annoyed at her for convince Eddie to give her another chance if only they had a video that would ended the relationship.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 7-22-2012 17:02  
Melissa getting the blame from her mother about dropping Phil in it was terrible but how his parents negotiated his punishment was interesting and Adriana lying through her back teeth right to the end ...
Yeah i can't believe the mother blame her when he did the deed but look like he has more serious problem since that guy knows about his family members which put his whole family in a dangerous situation. This is going get worse as the episode go on and i have no idea how any of this will end

1x26 Loren's Dilemma

Max and Eddie clashing over Chloe's lies was bound to happen after what her mother said to Eddie but forging her again was disappointing and looks like the green eyed monster at Loren's mother work place has reared her ugly head

Reply 56#56 codebreaker's post

Where are you getting this week episodes since they are not DS site?

Reply 57#57 bala's post

I'm having to stream them from another site

Reply 58#58 codebreaker's post

Thanks i think this show is certainly going keep me busy during slow season in auguest.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 7-22-2012 18:31  
Tyler knowing Chloe's real identity now makes sense why she keeps going back to him and Loren being able to get the last word over Adriana was great
Yes but now with her mother coming she really can't lie out of that situation and how did he find out about her ?. Having her mother phone number was one hell of blackmail over her.

Thread