Thread
Printable Version

Hollywood Heights (Nick) General Discussion (Spoilers)

1x05 Eddie Decides to Take the Next Step

What a shame Eddie didn't walk into Chloe's bedroom while she was with Tyler but being photographed leaving will be interesting and Melissa's so called apology by being annoyed at Loren was amusing

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

I know i was so mad that he stayed that long and he didn't come out if he really wanted ruined Eddies relationship with her he could come out but she really is great actress at how she able to juggle both of them without getting caught.

1x06 Loren Makes the Top 25

You just knew the photo would come back to haunt her but being blackmailed for a interview with Eddies would of been a small price to pay but paying the $15,000 and still having to arrange the interview was a surprise

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

It's hard finding these episode online - we are suppose on episode 12 by now but for some reason 6 got released today

Reply 24#24 bala's post

It was the same with the House of Anubis

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

at least we are not that bad there so many other shows we don't watch that simlar to this.

Well i think you practically watch everything.

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

Yes she not as cool as she think she is but curious what the nuclear option he has on her ?

1x07 Loren Has to Make a Decision

Adriana is one hell of a spoilt bitch talking to her dad like that but I thought she would pick on Loren for letting her dad know about her test and that was a close call breaking into the school computer to help her get a B in the test

1x08 Max Questions Chloe

Chloe's gift to Max was nice but saying Eddie forgot about how her parents died was suspicious and I wouldn't be surprised if Adriana was caught for cheating after being too laid back while doing her test

1x09 Loren Doesn't Make the Cut

Chloe's lies about her past are starting to unravel and it was a good job Loren was planing to deliver her song to Eddie at the club opening after Jake removed her song from the list but Adriana blaming Loren as the one who sold the test was predictable

1x10 Eddie Questions His Feelings

The things the girl did to try and get into the club was amusing but their persistence might of paid off getting into the club but running into Jake  was interesting and Tyler being asked to get the drinks was priceless but he got his revenge

1x11 Loren Gets Framed

Chloe paying the $15,000 for the photo was a was of money after Tyler got his revenge and it's not looking good for Loren after Phil plants evidence in her locker

1x12 The Incriminating Photo

Loren facing suspension unless she can prove she's not guilty is going to be tough with all the evidence stacked against her and I loved what her mother said the the principle

1x13 Loren's Proven Innocent

Adam emailing the photos of Phil's computer was quick thinking and Loren getting out of trouble at school was great but receiving bad news about the song writing contest was sad

1x14 Chloe Finally Gets What She Wants

Melissa getting the blame from her mother about dropping Phil in it was terrible but how his parents negotiated his punishment was interesting and Adriana lying through her back teeth right to the end was impressive and the title gave the proposal away

1x15 Loren's Song

Loren's mother's passion to get Max to listen to the song was great and about time Eddie can put a name to his tweet friend and I'm looking forward to how  Chloe can explain her mysterious past

1x16 Loren's Stage Fright

Tyler knowing Chloe's real identity now makes sense why she keeps going back to him and Loren being able to get the last word over Adriana was great

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

You going to be busy next lot have been released  -now it's upto episode 24 almost up to date

Reply 38#38 bala's post

It's been good the way they have been released because I can watch them straight through

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

but doesn't it put you behind the normal shows ?

Thread